Good Morning

The morning sunlight slowly made the room bright. I furrow my eyebrows as the light was bringing me out of my dream.

I squint my eyes, as I slowly open them. I then, rub my right eye with my hand and move a bit, to lay more properly when I feel a hand tighten around me.

I instantly smile knowing who it is and turn to face my husband, Kim Taehyung. I saw him shifting a bit and slowly he opened his eyes, staring at me.

"Good morning jagiya." He says in his morning husky voice. And pulls me more close to him. I smile at him, "Good morning to you too."

I face him, turning myself to the left side and placing my right hand on his cheek. "Did you sleep well Taehyung?" I ask him, as he keeps his left hand's palm on my lower back, engulfing me into him. I also wrap my arm around his waist, keeping him close to me.

"Hm" He says and kisses the side of my neck. "Did you?" He asks after some moments. "Yes I did." I answer and we both remain like that, him engulfing me to him and he, kissing my neck in between.

(Time Skip)

"Tae, baby we should get up now...it's time." I say as I look at the wall clock in front of me. "Hmm" He answers and snuggles more into me.

I giggle and roam my palm over his arm to wake him up. "Hm (y/n) please don't do this....you are waking me up." He said making me chuckle. "Baby that's what I actually want to do." I answered him as he looked up from my neck and pouted.

"My taetae, my teddy bear, what happened?" I asked him as he layed flat on his back without holding me like before.

"You woke me up now and you are not cuddling with me." He folded his arms over his chest, as he still layed flat.

"Oh...so my cuddly bear wants a cuddle now. Then what we did just few minutes back?" I said slightly hovering over him.

He just puffed out his bread cheeks even more and giggled like a baby. "Aww my big baby." I said kissing this both bread cheeks and layed on him as he wrapped his hands on my waist.

He roamed his hands up and down on my waist slowly going towards my butt. I raised up a but and pecked his jaw. "I love you baby." I said as I continued pecking his jaw going towards his cheekbone.

I plant kisses on his forehead, nose, temple and finally at last, on his lips. It was just a simple peck that I gave to him. "I love you too (y/n)." He then said and squeezed my bum, holding me tight to him.

I then, placed my kiss on the area just below his ear and trailed it down, till his neck. Placing a last kiss at his adam's apple.

I lay on top of him, mostly in a straddling posture and plant kisses on his chest, kissing him everywhere. His upper chest to his stomach. I really love his stomach, though he doesn't have abs but still he is fit and he has soft, baby like stomach.

I look at his face, seeing him smile at me and before I could do anything else. He suddenly flips, this time hovering over me.

"Ahhh Tae." I say giggling and he kisses my cheek, temple, nose, forehead and lips. This time it's not just a simple peck. It's more like he is showing me the love from his kiss. We both kiss each other slowly, lovingly, softly feeling each other's lips moving together.

He pulls back and begins to kiss my neck trailing his wet, soft lip's kiss all around my throat, going down to my chest. I hold his dark curly hairs in my hand as he trails his kisses down, now till my stomach.

He stops and looks at me with love in his eyes. "(Y/n) I'm so happy to have you as my wife....I love you." He says kissing my forehead.

"I am happy too, to have you as my husband. And I love you too." I say placing a soft kiss on his lips. He smiles and lays on top of me as I roam my fingers in his hairs, massaging there as he hums in satisfaction.

 He smiles and lays on top of me as I roam my fingers in his hairs, massaging there as he hums in satisfaction

This was a bit short but I hope you enjoyed reading this, more oneshots to be coming soon...☺️