Surprise!!!

You were currently working at your workplace and checking your wrist watch time to time that when will you be free and finally go home. After letting out a sigh, you finish your work and quickly pack everything.

At last, You close the office door and enter the elevator going down towards the exit of the office.

Seeing the pleasant and peaceful sky made you feel a bit better. You began walking...going towards the bus stop just when you saw a car stopping beside you.

You couldn't see the person inside and just ignored and again began walking only for the car to stop again beside you.

You were getting bad vibes considering the situation. You take a deep breath and try to look cool but the car was making you lose your temper.

You decide to stand somewhere else and call Taehyung. And you do the exact same thing.

"Taehyung, there is a problem." The moment Taehyung picks the call, hears you saying this making him worry as well.

"What happened (y/n), tell me." His voice shows eagerness.

"Tae-Taehyung I am going towards the bus stop and there is a car that is constantly following me."

There is a moment of silence, none of you saying anything.

"Hello....Tae-..." You began saying but got cut off in between.

"Okay...so what do you want me to do?" He says making me lose my emotions for a split second.

"What do you mean." You scoff at yourself.

"I think you should consider helping yourself  because I can't come right now."

"WHAT!!" You didn't understand why was he saying this. Had something possessed him or what?

Didn't he care for me anymore? Doesn't he love me anymore? These thoughts began entering your mind.

"Taehyung how could you....You want me to help myself when literally I am so afraid and don't know what that person will do?What is this rubbish you are talking about?"

"Relax" he said with his honey voice.

"You want me to relax, are you...." You were again coming out loud but got stopped by the next word he said.

"yes, because it's me."

"you....what does it mean?"

"It means that you turn around." He says calmly and you do as he says.

You turn around and see a person wearing a mask and a cap while standing with the support of the car that was following you earlier.

"See, it's me....waving at you, love." You hear his voice on the phone as he waves at you.

You don't say anything for a few seconds. Only hearing him chuckle on the other end of the call.

You both stared at each other, you becoming blank for a moment. You see him cut the phone and after keeping it inside his pocket, walking towards you.

You were shocked and a bit angry would be a lie...Because you surely were.

"Surprise!!" He says loudly when he stands in front of you.

"I know I know you must be a little afraid...." He began saying but this time you cut him off.

"A little? Do you know how much I was?" You say with your tear filled eyes, pointing your index finger at his buffed up chest.

Taehyung began feeling guilty and his face becoming a little pouty. He immediately takes you in his arms.

"I know but Jagiya...I wanted to surprise you not scare you."

"I'm sorry if it was too much." He pulls back from the hug and looks at your eyes and says genuinely.

You knew that whatever he did absolutely scared you, but he afterall came for you to surprise you.

You look at him for some seconds. "It's fine Tae...just don't surprise me like this again." You say and again dive into his arms.

"of course Jagiya" he says and you both hug each other for a while.

You pull back and see him showing his boxy smile. You smile back and kiss his cheek lovingly.

"So...how about we both get some ice cream?" He adds making you smile.

You nod softly and see his smile getting wider.

"Great...come." he holds your hand and you both walk towards the nearby ice cream parlor which is at the opposite of your office.

<><><><><><>

"umm this is so tasty Tae." You say as you take another bite of your favourite flavoured ice cream, forgetting how afraid you were earlier the moment the ice cream hit your taste buds.

"I know right." He smiles and takes bite from his ice cream as well.

You both sit at a corner to avoid Taehyung from getting public attention.

You both enjoy your ice cream while talking about some things in between. Him talking about the practice he had today and you about the office gossips and work.

"Jagiya...there is some ice cream at the corner of your lips, let me clean it." He says after sometime and takes the tissue and moves towards you.

You nod and wait for him to clean it with the tissue but instead he places his lips at the corner of your lips and licks it along while kissing your soft lips.

You stare at him in shock and look around to see if anybody saw you and luckily everyone were busy in their own world.

"Taehyung...what was this?" You ask shyly.

"Why waste the tissue...yeah?" He smirks making you fluster even more.

"By the way....your ice cream is indeed very tasty and sweet." He says licking his lips sensually to which you giggle and punch his chest in a fun way.

" He says licking his lips sensually to which you giggle and punch his chest in a fun way

Thank you ~ ❤️

Hope you liked it ~ ❤️