Taking care of him

I was watching TV, when I heard the door bell ring. Soon coming with the door opening and keys sound. I switched off the TV and stood up to greet my husband, Kim Taehyung.

"Hey welcome home Tae." I said as he was removing his shoes. He looked up for a second and gave a small tired smile.

When he was done removing his both shoes, he stood and came to me, hugging me tightly. I rubbed his back as he still hugged me.

"Hmm you smell so nice and comforting." He said pulling back. I smiled at him and turned him around to remove his coat, taking him in the drawing room to sit.

"I'll bring water for you." I said and went inside the kitchen, and then came back handing it to him. "Thank you jagiya." He said and drank water as I sit beside him.

He kept the empty glass on the table at the side of the couch, and rested his head on the upper part of couch, with legs spread. He took a heavy breath and began rubbing his temple, with his eyes closed.

"Are you tired Taehyung?" I asked, keeping my palm over his thigh, turning to face him. He slowly opened his eyes and hummed.

"Today, I struggled writing a song. I started good but got stuck in the chorus part. And also, I don't know that, should I continue or start something fresh again." He said facing me too with a sad smile, making me sad too.

"Tae, it's ok. It happens and you do everything and everytime best. Me and armies are proud of you. And if you are stuck with the song, its ok....give it sometime. Fresh yourself and don't take stress." I said while taking his both hands in mine rubbing it's backside with my thumb.

He nodded his head and smiled at me. "I'll help you. One second." I said and went inside the bathroom. I, then filled the bathtub with water, adding some fresh lavender lotion in it. Lit up some candles and connected my phone with the Bluetooth speaker, playing jazz.

Then I went to Taehyung and pulled him to stand and come with me. "Where?" He asked but I just pulled him and brought him to the bathroom.

His face became bright seeing the bathroom being decorated for him. "Wow.....it looks so nice jagiya." He said pulling me for a hug.

I looked at him and smiled watching his face, I brought my right hand to his left cheek, bringing his face to mine and kissed him. He placed his hands on my waist as we kissed each other softly. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Ok....so now." I said after pulling back from the kiss and threw a bath bubble bomb inside the tub. "Wow the colour has changed." He said coming to me while looking at the tub. "Hm" I said and faced him.

"Ok so I'm taking care of you. So, you have to listen to me okay?" I said to which he said "Yes ma'am." And I chuckled at his cute behavior.

I stepped close to him and began opening his shirt's button. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I worked on his buttons. After that, I removed his belt. "Ok from here you can do it." I felt a bit shy. "Why, what happened. Will you not remove this also?" He said pointing at his pants. "N-no you do it. I have to do something else as well." I said and he chuckled.

It had been six months since our marriage and yes, he still makes me shy. And I want him to know that I respect his privacy, and that is why I only removed his belt.

I turned around and began removing my t-shirt as well and made a bun of my hairs. "I'm done jagiya. Can I sit already?" He said and I hummed and turned around, seeing him inside the tub.

He layed a bit back and let out a relaxed sigh. As I took a stool and sat beside Taehyung, massaging his tensed muscles of his arms. "Ahh it feels so good." He said and I hummed and continued massaging him.

I, then took some shampoo in my hands and began applying in his hairs, massaging his scalp as well. I did that for three to four minutes and then rinsed his hairs.

"Feeling good?" I asked as I massaged his neck muscles this time bringing it down, towards his chest and stomach. "Very good" He said and I smiled and pecked his temple.

"Taehyung you can take a warm shower, I'll prepare something for you to eat till then." I said wearing my t-shirt again. As we were now done with the bath session. "Okay" He said and I came out of the bathroom, going to the kitchen to make some hot soup and rice.

------

"Tae dinner is ready." I said while placing the plates and spoons on the table. "Yes" I heard him say and he soon came, wearing his black t-shirt and shorts.

"Here" I said keeping the hot soup. I also sat and we both began eating. We talked about some casual stuffs and how are day went.

<><><><>

We both after dinner, were now in our bedroom. Laying on the bed facing each other. "Thank you jagiya for helping me ease." He said after some time.

I pecked his forehead "welcome Tae" I said and inched closer to him, hugging him tightly as he hugged me back too.

"I love you and good night." I said after some moments and he pecked my nose, saying me the same.

Hope you liked it 💖

Hope you liked it 💖