Our future 2

~JJ and Kie's future togheter~

(part 2)

~kie's pov~

Pregnancy sucks.

I can't feel my legs and my back hurts. I get fatter and fatter and my boobs feel sore but according to JJ, I was the hottest in the whole Outer Banks.

JJ was so exited about this baby. Even if the baby was only three months, he will always randomly talk with him in the middle of the night. Which annoyed me at first but it's kinda cute.

He's still worried he'll be a bad dad but I'm always trying to make him feel better.

"Kie what if I mess up our kid like my dad did with me?" this was an usual question he would ask but this time he didn't say it as a joke.

We we're sitting on the couch watching some movies. We just came back from the first ultrasound and got our pictures with the baby that was mostly just a little point.

"You won't mess him up, I'm sure you'll be the best dad" I said trying to reassure him but he still didn't seem too convinced.

We sat in silence for a while longer and I couldn't take my eyes away from him. I was lying on the couch while my legs were in his lap. He would absently massage them, which became my favourite thing lately, but his mind was obviously somewhere else.

"What if after you give birth I'll pay child support and buy everything for the baby and the baby won't get messed up cause of me" he said without looking at me.

I got up from my position on the couch and moved closer to him but kept my legs in his lap.

"That's stupid Jay and you know it. You won't mess up, I know it's hard and scary but I promise it'll be okay" I said giving him a short kiss on his lips.

When he didn't say anything I kissed him again but this time became longer and passionately.

That was only the first time he asked. He did asked few more times after and he still does sometimes but it's getting better.

Today JJ was working a double shift at the surf shop and he promised me he'll be there for dinner. And he wasn't. It was past nine and he wasn't answering his phone while I was waiting for him, hungry, mad and worried.

I called the others cause maybe he lost track of time but they said they haven't heard from him since this morning.

He came home around twelve am. I was in the hallway, with my back against the wall holding my knees close to me. I know the hormones were making me more emotional than usually but as soon as I saw him at home I stopped being worried and got mad at him.

"Hey I'm so sorry I'm late, I lost track of time and my phone died" he apologised then went to sit next to me.

He tried to give me a kiss but I pushed him away and went to our bedroom. I felt bad for pushing him away but not bad enough to go see him. He could've borrow a phone or get a fucking watch.

The worst part was that I was still hungry. And in the kitchen was the most amazing lasagna I ever bought but I couldn't go take it. JJ was in the kitchen. He was sitting there and was probably carelessly eating his lasagna.

Then I heard a small knocking on the door.

"Kie come out please" JJ said softly. "I'm sorry I'm late I promise it won't happen again"

I didn't want to answer him. I pulled the blanket that was under me, over my head and ignored him. I haven't heard from him for around twenty minutes then I heard the door opening and then closing again.