Atlanta

[the besties💙]
today 9:30 AM

wake up boys!

code🤍
been awake

seags
huh

we're going to the game

seags
I thought it was an off day, did I mix up the schedule? oops

the Atlanta braves

Cody u said we could make him go

code🤍
we can

seager you're going.

seags
what if I had plans already?

code🤍
do u have plans?

seags
no

code🤍
exactly, loser

seags
I just saw ur message. We're getting on a plane!?! Are u serious, and I can't even show my face

whatever better than doing nothing

exactly🤪

seags
I'll get ready rn

perfect, see u downstairs in 20 mins

let's hope no one else is down there

code🤍
yup

___________________________________

"Alright guys, let's hurry and hope that no one else is awake yet."

Cody rolled his eyes, "of course no one else is awake, no one else is stupid enough to be up at 9:30 on an off day."

Corey watched the two of them in amusement , "ugh I am so lucky to have two stupid best friends, you guys really make my day with your bickering."

Isabella stared at him before exiting the elevator. They were walking down the hall, to the main lobby, when she spotted Chris and Justin.

She was going to tell the boys to walk back when she heard "Heyyy CT!" come out of Cody's mouth. "Dumb ass Cody''she thought to herself.

"Hey guys! what are you doing awake?", Chris asked.

Corey saw Cody start to open his mouth so he opened it first, "we just wanted to visit a couple places together."

"We were gonna go get breakfast, you guys wanna join?", asked Justin. "Uh no, we just wanna use up as much time as possible today, Thank you so much though," answered Isabella.

After the chat, they hurried into the Uber they ordered to get to the airport.

__________________________________

They comfortably sat in their front row seats and talked for the 1 hour plane ride so that none of them would arrive tired.

Once the plane arrived in Atlanta, they ordered a new Uber to take them to the stadium.

[max fried]
today 1:05 PM

hey, have u landed?

yup! getting in the Uber rn

okay, when u get here security already knows ur coming and they'll tell u where to go

kk perfect, thank you!

of course, text me once u get to the stadium

will do

be safe.

30 mins later*

we're here

has security got you?

yup, we're going to the clubhouse?

kinda, I'm meeting you guys a little further away

okay

see u in a lil:)

___________________________________

Isabella was walking with Cody and Corey when she finally spotted him.

"Fried!", she yelled. Max turned and he couldn't help but smile finally seeing his favorite girl at his games again, "hey guys."

The boys all greeted each other with the signature bro handshake and Max greeted Isabella with a hug.

"I'm so glad you guys could make it!",Max told them.
"Uh I got u guys a club spot just for yourselves so no one has to annoy you or anything you know."

"Perfect," Isabella smiled.

"Alright well I gotta go warm up now so I'll try and see you all after the game," said Max.

They all nodded and went to their seats to watch the game.

___________________________________

The braves ended up beating the Phillies 10-0, and Max took a no hitter to the 8th inning.

The trio was ready to leave when they saw Max making his way over to them.

"Fried, can't believe you took a no hitter to the 8th man," cheered Cody.

"Yeah I really thought you were gonna get the no hitter," added Corey.

Max laughed, "thanks guys, I appreciate it."

Isabella sighed, "we should probably get going, our plane leaves at 8:15."

"Do you guys need a ride?", asked Max.

"No, you should go be with your team," Isabella answered.

Max nodded, slightly disappointed that she declined his offer. However, he was more disappointed that she hadn't commented on his almost no hitter. After all, she was the reason he almost got it.

They said their goodbyes and Max watched as they walked the other way. He was about to start walking towards his clubhouse when he heard, "Hey Fried! Good job today!"

With that, he started walking towards his clubhouse with a smile on his face.