i'm happy for you

2020

The series was over and the dodgers were able to get the sweep. Isabella was talking to Seager when Dave walked up to them.

"Hey Corey, can I borrow Izzy for a minute", he asked.

Corey left and Isabella turned her body to Dave, worried about what he was going to say.

"I saw the story izzy", Dave told her. "I know, look if you think that it's inappropriate in any way I'll end it right now."

Dave laughed at her and told her, "no sweetheart, I'm happy for you. It's been a while since I've seen you interested in anyone, I know I've only known you for a couple years but I see you like a daughter."

"Oh thanks Doc, I know Cody kinda pushed me to go for it."

Dave nodded and said, "ah cody, of course. Well good, Cody's always been a good friend to you. You know even if it was inappropriate I'd let it slide because everyone loves you so much and we wouldn't want to have any other assistant manager. Anyways, that was it, you can go say bye to your boyfriend or fling before we head back home if you want."

Isabella laughed and left him with a Thankyou

She was so relieved after and then of course, went to go say goodbye to her little fling.

*isabellaleon added to their story.*