invite

The dodgers won the series against the Marlins and had finally arrived back in Los Angeles.

Isabella told Cody and Corey that she was seeing Max again. The boys were very happy for her new relationship because they knew how happy it made her.

However, once they arrived at dodger stadium, Isabella knew that she had to talk with Dave because family day was next week and she wanted Max to be her guest.

Most players were already gone so she asked Dave if they could talk in private.

They walked into his office and Dave was curious to know what was so important.

"What's up Izzy," he asked. Isabella took a deep breath to calm the nerves that she was experiencing. She finally felt a little better and said, "Um I just wanted to let you know that I've been seeing this guy and I really want him to come to family day next week."

Dave laughed because he knew the question was nothing to worry about, "of course you can bring him, honey why are you so worried about it."

She took another breath in, "he plays for the Atlanta Braves."

Dave nodded, "another one Isabella?"

"I'm glad you're happy but, if this doesn't work out would you just keep dating players from different teams?" he asked

"No no, I don't want to be like that except, it's Max Fried and him and I have a lot of history together. I truly hope it works out because there's no one else I would rather be with. I hope you can understand Doc," she replied.

"Ohhh why didn't you say it was him from the start, I would've just let it be sweetheart. I understand your history with Max, I really just didn't want to see you waste your time with another baseball player. Of course he can come to family day, he's welcome here anytime," he laughed while giving her a pat on the back.

"Thank you so much," she smiled until her cheeks hurt.

With that, she left the office and couldn't wait to invite Max to family day for the first time.

___________________________________

[Max🤍]
Today 7:38 pm

hey babe

what's up

are u finally home

yeah just got home rn

I was wondering what ur doing next week on the 20th

I'm pitching a game on the 19th, 11am start

then 20's an off day before we travel, why

because the 20th is the team family day and I really wanted u to come

I understand if you can't though

Mm I should be home by 3 ish

I can catch a flight out there after the game and I'd just leave later in the night on the 20th

won't you be tired though

babe, you landed in Miami and then took a flight to Atlanta early in the morning to see me pitch. We weren't even together at the time, I can do the same.

Well if you're okay with it then yeah I'd love for u to be here

Then I'll be there

Can't wait to see u beautiful.

Games gonna start rn tho so I gotta go, love u belly.

love u too, good luck❤️