should i be worried

2021

It was the series finale of the dodgers and braves. Whoever won this game would win the series and Isabella and Dave didn't plan on losing.

They gave the boys a motivational pep talk before taking the field and it worked really well because they ended up winning 8-3.

Once they won, Isabella ran onto the field for the victory formation. After giving high fives to everyone, she made her way over to the braves dugout because she wanted to say bye to Max.

Max was having a conversation with Dansby when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Hey!", he said. "Hey, and hey to you too Dansby."

Dansby answered, "hey, I've heard a lot about you Izzy." Isabella laughed and said, "what a shocker."

"I'll leave you two alone," Dansby said while walking into the visitor clubhouse.

"So what'd you wanna talk about," asked max.

"Just wanted to tell you bye, you know before you go back to Atlanta."

"Oh..yeah of course," he laughed. "I missed you a lot Iz, I'm really glad you're back in my life."

"I missed you too. I kind of have to go now, the guys are gonna be wondering where I am," said Isabella.

"Oh yeah, me too. Alright then, I guess I'll see you around," Max said with hopefulness.

"You will, bye bye," replied Isabella as she turned around heading towards her dugout.

Max watched as she walked away saying one last thing to himself, "please don't leave me this time."

_____________________________________

While Isabella was outside talking to Max, Trea was in the clubhouse trying to get answers from someone.

He saw Corey and called him over. "What's up man," said Seager.

"Seags I need you to be honest with me. I wish I could ask Cody but I feel like he'd tell her and I don't want her to know I asked. Please don't tell her or Cody anything."

Corey nodded, "I won't but what's wrong."

"Is there something I should know about Isabella," he asked.

Corey was confused until Trea clarified, "I know she's outside talking to Fried right now, is it something I should be worried about or not."

"Honestly man, I don't know. From what I do know, she said they're just friends, but I also know that they both waited 5 years for each other and I'm not sure how long "just friends" can last. Do what you want with that information but I don't know what's going through her mind," answered Corey.

Trea knew what that meant though, he knew right away that he wasn't the one his girlfriend truly wanted. So he did what he had to do with the information that was given to him, he chose what was best for the both of them.

He saw Isabella coming into the clubhouse with a smile on her face, confirming that his intentions were the right ones.