WANT YOU BACK (1)

So, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook were boyfriend in college time. Jk was gay but Tae was Bi. Tae was a playboy, he got attracted by Jk 's beauty. After proposing him they dated for 2 years but suddenly Tae attracted to another woman named stella.
But the main reason you will know in story.....

◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍
8 years later,

Canada, 28 . 05 . 2022
A beautiful bunny boy is sleeping in a cozy bedroom while hugging a beautiful plushie. The suntays hit his face while he wake up from his beautiful sleep. He sat on and removed the eyepad cherry blossom printed.
His eyes adjusted the bright light. He stretched his body. Getting up from the bed he went to bathroom.

He slide down his cloths and went under the shower

He slide down his cloths and went under the shower. The cold water flawed through his hairs, to his neck to his collerbone, boobs ( as I mention all story will be with boytitts and boypussy okay) to his private part. The water gve him ethereal look.
He came out and took a beautiful outfit for his office.

He did little make up and took jis bag went to downstairs

He did little make up and took jis bag went to downstairs. He is Jeon Jungkook, 28years old , working as Major Business manager(next after CEO,also with same respect and money in  account  ) S. t company in Canada. (Random name) .
Jungkook came downstairs where his brother making out with his husband.
Kook : Jimin hyung please don't make the kitchen dirty go to your room.
Jimin : I don't understand why you are an unromantic person. Yooni is only pleasuring be baby.
Kook. : ew shut up. And give me my breakfast.
Jimin : here  your breakfast.
Kook sat down and ate his breakfast and left.
Yg: Is he even happy in his life?
Jimin: don't know.

S. t company ;
Kook entered in His office.  One employ came to him and took his bag.
E: Jeon CEO wanted to meet you.
Jk: Okay, tell I will catch him up after grabbing my coffee.
E: okay Jeon. She left. Kook entered into Starbucks and ordered a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Crème Frappuccino and went To CEO's room.

In CEO room.
Jk entered and saw CEO is taking with a man. Kook knocked the door.
Jk: Can I come in Daniel.
Dl: oh Jeon come, here meet my Korean friend Kim Taehyung.
Kook stopped in track when the person turned around.

Taehyung, this same name Kim Taehyung who cheated on him with another girl. How easily he said those words. Just when he close his eyes those hurtful words started to flash in front of his eyes......
Flashback »»————>

In Seoul near Namsan tower,
14 . 02. 2014(on Valentine day)

Jk: Tae what nonescene are you saying? I am not mood of joking understand.
Tae: Kook it's not joke I want break up. I am in love with Stella. She is perfect for me.
Teares started to flow Jk's eyes.
Jk: How you could easily say that wow Tae wow. What is wrong with me?
Tae: Just look at yourself, don't have any dresscoding, childish and clingy. I want a rich, smart and perfect partner.
Jk: Ohhh now after dating with me for 2 years you understand I am not perfect for you. Okay. Okay Mr. Kim I promise I will never show you my face. Be happy with your Stella.....
Jk left, left seoul forever and came to America. He changed his style, look everything. He became the Major Business manager which is very hard and trustfil position to get. And now he is the right Hand of the CEO who's company in 3 rd biggest company of world.
(Taehyung's company is 1st biggest company in world)
Back to present »»————>

Kook flashed his eyes to prevent the tears flow down. He make cold and serious face nd entered.
Jk: Why you called me?
Dl: to meet you my Korean Friend Kim Taehyung, the 1 st Richest, successful businessman.
Jk : Hi Mr. Kim nice to meet you. Kook brings out his hand for handshake. Tae also gve his hand to handshake.
Jk: I can go now I have lot of work. And Denial you have to meet Mrs. Gomez the client from London.
Dl: Why.....? That woman continuously trying bang on me..... Aaaaaaa😭😭😭😭😭
Jk: Don't be childish I don't understand how you became a CEO. I am not going to help you today. I will leave today earlier. My brother and Brother in laws are going to shieft in London so I will go with them to Airport. Okay bye....
Saying that Kook left. Tar was just there like statue who was listening Kook and Denial's conversation.
Tae's pov ;
Finally I found him after 8 years  . Yes I was the person who broke up with him. I told h that he is not perfect for me but that is not the main reason. Stella she was the main reason she was psycho. He tempted my Appa who was a Mafia King and I was next. But it will only happen when he will give me the power. He could harm my baby. Just I was powerless I had to do this I couldn't risk his life  . After broke up 1 year later I got the throne of the Mafia world the first thing did I killed Stella and Next moment I started to search for My Koo after fuck!ng 8 years I found him but totally changed. Now I can not let him go. I will make him mine again hook or by cook.

to be continued..........