Lunch

(Ruis POV)
Me and Tsukasa decided to skip my classes today. Maybe not the best choice... but at least we didn't get caught! Right now we're eating lunch together. We had to hide on the rooftop because people kept crowding Tsukasa. Looks like he's quite popular!

(Tsukasas POV)
Rui keeps staring at me... I mean, it doesn't really bother me! Many people stare at me since I'm known to be the "popular kid" but... something about him just makes my heart beat really fast... a-and then I start to sweat a lot!

(Ruis POV)
I realized that I've been staring at Tsukasa for a while and that he looks a bit uncomfortable. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to stare!" I say while scratching my cheek. "O-Oh! No worries..!" Tsukasa says with a smile on his face. After a while, we both finish our food. I get up and is about to start walking to one of my classes. "Aren't you going to go to your class?" I ask. "We still have a few minutes before class starts! So I was hoping maybe we could talk some more..?" He said with a soft smile. "His smile... My favorite thing to look at..." I think to myself. I chuckle and sit back down. We talk for the rest of our lunch. It was fun! I learned that he has a little sister and brother called Saki and Toya! Saki goes to the girls academy but Toya goes here! "I'll introduce you to Toya one day! He's usually in the library!" He said excitedly. And then after that, he just rambled about random stuff. It was nice... He talks and I listen! "It's time to get to class! You can get there on your own, right?" He asks. "I hope I can." I say with a little laugh. "Haha! Good luck then!" He says while slowly walking to his class backwards. "Let's meet up after school! Front gate!" He yelled until finally going to his class. I wanted to respond but he was too far away. I started walking to my class, I got lost. Surprise. I was 8 minutes late but I didn't get punished for it. This school might not be that bad! I think i'm only saying that because Tsukasas here.