Prologue

Saint Seiya doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Kurumada-sensei. This is my first isekai'd story so please bear with me.

P.S.: the pictures, gifs and videos don't belong to me.

"Seriously?! Why on earth did they make Saori a damsel in distress?! Yes, people said she's useless and helpless but she prays and gives her saint the power to fight and rise again when they shouldn't be able to move at all but... Damn. Why does she get to be kidnapped every time in the anime?!" A young woman in her twenties shouted in fury and annoyance while reading a tumbler on her phone.

She let a 'tch' before rubbing her dark-coloured hair while her steel grey eyes read the part that annoyed her.

"This is the shittiest comment I ever read" She nearly yelled before throwing her phone towards her pillow and sighing in annoyance.

'Who is that throwingher phone at the pillow? That is me, Sasaki Kyung Mi. The girl who's cussing badly and has a pretty much bad attitude. I'm just your typical Japanese college student of Korean descent and pretty athletic...'

'I'm in college, I am 20 years old and I have a love for anime. I'm cursing very badly because I came across a tumbler that says "Which Athena is the best". I looked into it and I got angry like crazy. Why? Because it says that Saori was a spoiled brat and a damsel-in-distress! That's what got me mentally annoyed and pissed off!

'In the manga and anime, Saori was a spoiled child, as a result of growing up as a grandaughter and only heir to billionaire Mitsumasa Kido. Because she felt superior to the other children who lived at the Foundation, she treated them as if they were her slaves instead of family and forces them to be her horses and never get along with them even though they would one day eventually become her protectors.

But in the manga, after learning the truth about her origins from a dying Mitsumasa at a young age, she matured and renounces her spoiled lifestyle and faces both her duty as the Kido heiress and the crisis in the sanctuary with the support of the children who by then had become Saints. But in the anime adaptation, Long before he died, Mitsumasa revealed Saori's divine origin to Tatsumi, entrusting her in his care and following the preparations of the saints that would protect her from the forces of evil.

Can't believe I'm going to say this but I felt sympathy for Saori. She was a lonely girl[ even though she was not educated to be Athena and had to be protected and sheltered for like 13 years before finding out her true origins and making sure she was safe and protected as a human. Even though as a child goddess it is safe to assume she was just as bratty and insufferable as other gods seen in the anime and manga: cold, distant, and cruel.] She had zero people skills. She took out all her anger and neglected loneliness on the boys when she took it as Mitsumasa found her a disappointment for being a girl.

But after the bronze saints saved her when the golden arrow was shot into her left chest, that's when she starts to show true care for them, genuinely and for the first time, once Seiya defeated Saga. She was shocked to see Seiya saved her from Jamian, and after the sanctuary battle, she was shocked to see they sacrificed themselves for her, to whom they owed nothing. That's when she learned compassion and care.

'But "sigh" sometimes I wish Saori was a kickass goddess instead of being a damsel-in-distress.

"All this ranting has made me hungry. I should get going and buy myself something to eat" Kyung Mi soon said as walking out of her college dormitory and going to the streets of Tokyo.

 I should get going and buy myself something to eat" Kyung Mi soon said as walking out of her college dormitory and going to the streets of Tokyo