Chapter 1

Author's pov

Saori Kido, the adopted granddaughter of Mitsumasa Kido, the founder of the Graude Foundation, the heiress of the Graude Foundation, and the reincarnation of Athena in the 20th century. Growing up as the granddaughter of Mitsumasa Kido, young Saori was a spoiled and capricious girl who did not get along well with the children and would eventually become her future protectors. Although they were her grandfather's children[this blood relationship with Mitsumasa was omitted in the anime, in which they were orphans that he took from different institutions, which she remembers], in both the manga and anime, she acted like a selfish brat treating them like slaves, physically mistreating anyone who didn't give in to her demands. For example; she forced the boys to play with her by acting as horses for her and if they didn't fulfil her whims, she would hit them with the riding crop which made Kyung Mi feel disgusted and sick that she was in the body of the least favourite character in the anime. 

The one who resisted such treatment was Seiya whom Kyung Mi gave a thumbs up for fighting Saori's bratty attitude and nature and was disappointed with Jabu who offered himself to be her horse to fulfil her demands. And don't get her started on his unrequited love for Saori which turned out to be an annoyance and a headache. Heck, Unicorn Yato did have a crush on Sasha yet after meeting Crane Yuzuriha, he started to develop feelings for her and decided that Sasha deserved to be with someone who would cherish her.  

Heck, when she found out that Yato was Korean, she was ecstatic to meet a bronze saint who is Korean, Lots of things were running through her mind like does Yato have a spice tolerance? Can he handle the level of spicy food in the modern age if he was born in it? 

Putting that thought mentally aside, in the manga[in the anime adaption, fulfilling Mitsumasa's will, it was Tatsumi who revealed to her the truth of her origin, years after Mitsumasa's death and in front of the saints] having learned the truth about her roots from her dying grandfather at a younger age, Saori matured, renouncing her spoiled lifestyle and facing both her duty as Kido heiress and the crisis in the Sanctuary with the support of the who by then had become Saints. They helped her reluctantly at first - for example, she had to lure a distrustful Seiya in by promising to help him find his sister Seika - but the following chain of events convinced them that she was the incarnation of Athena and that the change in her was genuine. They slowly found their devotion and dedication to her and forgot the grudges they had against her for her past abuses. 

Heck, she can't believe she's going to say this but even though Saori was commented as useless and not loved by most fans, finding out about her true origins as a goddess, Saori seemed to have changed. She saw a lot of changes in Saori's character in the Hades arc and Omega arcs she became a woman full of love, not like in the series[even what other fans say is reality] and Saori was taught that way[when she saw Tatsumi abusing the boys, she followed his example], so when she was little she didn't know what was right or wrong. 

"So I am Saori? God, even though she was a bratty, spoiled child she's so pretty" Kyung Mi who was now, Saori thought as she touched her face before grabbing ahold of her cheek and pinching it, making her wince a little. She rubbed her cheek a little and stared at her reflection in the mirror. 

"That means Truck-kun ended up giving me the isekai'd life? Well, not to brag or anything but WHAT THE HELL? YOU REINCARNATED ME IN SIX-YEAR-OLD SAORI! DAMN TRUCK!!! SAORI WAS A TOTAL BRAT WHEN SHE WAS SIX!!!" she screamed, cussing at the darn truck for reincarnating her when Saori Kido was six years old. 

Saori ended up kneeling on the ground as her hand went straight towards her hair in stress and still, mentally cursing at Truck-kun. 

"I swear to God and Buddha, that truck is on my blacklist.