Chapter 4: Insert title here

Before this chapter starts. I want to say thank you to all of the people that decided to follow me. I'm blown away. The growth has been even faster than my first time.

I appreciate that and I'm glad that enough people liked this. So thanks.

Anyway onto the chapter.

-------------------

Things had been weird since Peter's return. For one, a lot of people were grateful to have Spider-man back. But there was also guilt and fallout over the whole Superior Spider-man thing.

But hey. Peter and the six girls had pretty much got things back on track. Crime was down. The works.

So New York was finally becoming safe again

He also proved his innocence in court.

So his reputation had just been fixed

And then some sort of event happened that Either someone shoved the earths together like a pseudo crisis on infinite earths or they were actually just all totally in the same world.

So yeah. Now everything is in one world.

Oh and the Avengers and X men and Susan storm all regretted abandoning Peter.

And also MJ and Felecia regretted breaking up.

You know. The standard stuff.

But the peace could only last so long.

New York and the rest of the world got attacked by a threat no one could have predicted.

A large threat would threaten the safety of everyone and so the Avengers fought the person that was threatening the world.

"It is I! Stilts man!" the threatening man declared from the top of his stilts.

"Oh no" Iron man gasped sarcastically. "What evil thing could he be planning?"

And he told them his plan. "I will cut off everyone's legs to make everyone shorter!"

"Why?" Captain America asked.