Do you remember?

Edited: 7-20-15
Last chapter: Meeting Seki
"You always let your anger get the best of you, my apprentice," said the cloaked figure, I mean..

Boar's sin, Merlin.

"I should have known the it was you Merlin," the boy said looking at her. "Of course tancho~" Merlin replied. I got a better look at him, gold hair? Emerald eyes? Tancho? Wait a minute! Tancho? "Io-kun? " I exclaimed shocked "Seki-chan? But I thought you were dead everyone did. " He replied at the same expression."I'll explain later. Neh? " I said with a smile which he replied with an, "Okay." I helped Arthur out, he twisted his leg a bit so I have to take care of him.

Then we teleported to the Kings chamber.. I had memories here. "Were are we?" Arthur asked still clinging on me. "My fathers chamber" a familiar voice said, then I realized it was the girl I caught earlier, she grown so much, well we did. "Margaret!" I exclaimed. "Seki-nee? Seki-nee! " Margaret said as she hugged me, we saw Meliodas open the door, "Meliodas -sama. " A familiar voice squeaked and hugged Io-kun. "Elizabeth," he replied then Eli-chan looked at me shocked and cried silently, "S-Seki-nee-chan?" She said. "Tadaima imoto," I replied smiling like an idiot. "Seki-nee-chan!! " she exclaimed while she hugged me still crying and asked, "How are you still alive?" I replied, "Long story so... Memory Broadcast!"
Then the memory is being replayed in their heads to them in their is an half an hour in the current world is one second (soon to be revealed)

"I'm so happy Nee-chan."
"Me too."

They engaged in a conversation while I was disturbed by a familiar energy. Then power emitted nor far from here, I snapped back, demon energy. Then the area started to crumble, I was on my own while Gil held Margaret, Merlin with Arthur and the king. "Wha-what was that?" Arthur asked. "Lil' Gil! (Lil' Gideon!! Sorry couldn't hold it in.😝😝) Meliodas yelled. I saw him holding Elizabeth in his arms, I saw the person in front of me.

Hendrickson!!

"Let's have fun shall we?" He said with a sadistic smile.