What friends are for

I look at the sky, deep in thought.

How do I persuade the goddesses? Will they believe me? What will they say? A banished offspring that came here.? Etc .

I closed my eyes sighed deeply.

"Hey.." it said.

"Hey.." I said back not wanting to look at him. "When do we go?"

"Mmm.. Right about now.." he said. "Come on!" I turned to my right and say him offer his hand with his usual charming smile. I looked at him for bit then closed my eyes and smiled and grabbed his hand and started running to the bar.

We entered and saw them, I grabbed the scroll. "Where is the nearest goddess located?" I said opening it, it showed the way. "North east, it is." I said. Without saying I went to my room. I plopped into my bed, I heard the door open.

"Hey Seki!" I heard someone say

"Hey Tru.." I replied.

"Why is my baby so down..?" She cooed, climbing into bed and stroking my hair.

"I'm fine." Crossing my arms and looked the other way.

"You know that your too obvious right?" She sweat dropped.

"It's just." I groan in frustration.

"What you can't say that your desperately in love with Meliodas?" She teased. I gave her a glare. "Joking, joking!"

"I am not desperate!!" I yelled. "It's nothing!!!"

"Right.." she said sarcastically.

"I just, it's difficult."

"Difficult, what?" She said curiously.

"It's nothing please understand.." I said sadly.

"It's okey, I do understand. That's what best friends are for, right?" She smiled. Then someone barge in.

"Where here. ♬" Ban said.

Haha!! I'm back!! So.... Tell me what you think! Okey!!