Part two

I changed my armor to my best armor, White Pandemonium, I wanted to end this. I stood and dug my heel on the ground, and raised my new sword, Pandemonium Sword, and whispered "Bring hell to life. " and a large light that tells that something is going to explode, well we did explode from it.

BOOM...

We were sprawled on the floor and we fist pump the air in victory!!!

Time skip!! By Nura flying by. Hey Nura!!!

We were bandaged up and said since every fight we have has an exchange but this time we don't have a winner so they get to choose what. I remained quite till they said "ALRIGHT!!" I gave them a confused look "What is the deal?" "Kiss Meliodas." I looked away flushed and tried to complain but no use. I walked of with a "Fine..."

I found him talking to Gil and made a face toward him not a bad face okey, Just because I'm mean doesn't mean I'm nice, and for the offended ones sorry!!!, I mustered up my courage and kissed him (where you want. Because you are an awesome reader who reads this. ) and ran straight to my room..

3
2
1

Wah!!!!! Why did I do that!!?? Now he thinks I like him and I think his going to be teasing me!!! Oh dear Apostle!!! Wah!!! (T▽T)

I closed my eyes, and I opened them to see Meliodas not covered with bandages anymore, weird, "Seki, do you like me?? " when he said that I was totally off guard and flustered, I just nodded knowing I could mess my words, "Honto?? Good because I think I ...... you too!" I didn't hear it so I said "Come again?" Then he just said my name over and over again, so I closed my eyes again and opened.

I saw Meliodas looking at me worried, then he saw me wide awake he kissed my forehead and went with the others...

BAKA!!BAKA!!BAKA!!! ˋ 3ˊˋ 3ˊˋ 3ˊ