Their kinks and turn ons

Moon Jo

Moon Jo is such a boyfriend, that if you say innocent things to him, he'll make it dirty. He has lots of kinks, LOTS. He loves making you shiver and cry out his name while making love. And gosh, he has a thing for lingeries and stockings. Black lace, leather and silk turn him on SO much! when you want him to submit to you, you make sure to wear a sexy outfit, and spice it up with things like handcuffs, ropes, belts etc. Moon Jo knows what you do to him.

"Tell me, who do you belong to?"

• He has a daddy kink. Loves making you call him daddy/ master.

• He loves denying your climax. He loves it when you're on your edge and he stops at the very same time, causing you to whine out, while he laughs hard.

• He has a kink for laces, net and the colour black.

• Is into rough sex, without any protection.

• Can't control himself when you nibble on his ears or lick his neck. Each time you do it, Moon Jo's subby wubby side comes out.

•SPANKING!!!

Jong Woo
Jong Woo is the type of boyfriend, who would ask you first how you wanna do it. He's just so loving and careful during the process, that you can't help and blush at his soft acts. He is very sensitive as well, often submitting to you. But his dommy daddy side comes out too, when:

• When you're wearing his shirt, or his clothes.

• When he's jealous.

• When you sit on his lap.

He has very delicate kinks.

• He loves it when you give him what he wants.

• Gets overwhelmed when you wear cute bodysuits or lingeries.

• prefers light and cute colours on you.

• loves making you feel good. this little boi feels so good when you are all blushy- flushy because of him.

"you make me feel things, dangerous things."

lmao that's it. hope y'all cute ppl enjoyed it. gimme requests in the comments, i accept them wholeheartedly! thank you! <3