Fluff Alphabet: B 'Babies'

Moon Jo
Moon Jo doesn't really seem to be too interested about babies. But at times,
when he's emotional or when he remembers how he was treated in his childhood, he talks about having a child of whom he would take care so well. How he would love his child. But, with time he forgets about it and connects into his 'rational' side, and then, even the thought of babies make him roll his eyes.

So, in the end you can say, it depends on his mood. Even if he makes a baby with you, he may be a Tsundere Dad who would warm up rarely at times to his kid.

(in the inside he has a breeding kink, he loves whispering in your ear how bad he wants to fill your tummy up when he's jealous, angry.)

Jong Woo
Jong Woo is very sensitive and rational when it comes about you two talking about having kids. He likes children, and wouldn't mind starting a family with you.

But he would take his time. Do not expect him to talk about babies 4 years in your relationship. He would think about it only after you guys settle, or if he really really wants to spend his life with you.

He would be very considerate, and having children with him would make you feel like it was the best decision of your life. He would be such a soft dad, who would dedicate his life to his children.