Lesbian.

Name: Tanishia Sunshine Condrow

Pronunciation: Tuh•Nee•Shuh Suhn•shine Kohn•jer•oh

Age: 18-25 (Depends on rp)

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 139lbs

Gender: Demigirl

Sexuality: Lesbian (nwlnw)

Nationality: African-American

Likes: Andre (platonically), music, and sour gummy worms

Dislikes: Homophobes, people touching her hair without permission, and running out of sour gummy worms

Personality: Tanishia is a very shy girl. She won't speak a weird if given the chance. Though, she can warm up to you if you speak to her first. She's smart, light hearted, and very caring. She's a problem solver, yet she's also kinda a doormat. Also, she hates to admit it, but she's definitely into the popular blonde cheerleaders. She'll even go to football games, just to watch the pretty girls do their choreography... How embarrassing!

Background: Tanishia grew up with two very accepting mothers, so she was able to be herself from the start. All throughout her childhood, she never showed interest in men, making it clear to her mother's that she was not heterosexual. She had been friends with Andre since they were in diapers, so she got to see him grow into the man he was meant to be. Her mother's loved Andre as well, and supported him through his transition, as well as Andre's mom did. All in all, she had a wonderful child, especially being a gifted student. Also, she's very good at singing and drawing!

Appearance:

Tanishia has vitilgo, causing small beige patches all over her body

Tanishia has vitilgo, causing small beige patches all over her body. Her eyes are a grayish-brown, and her skin is a creamy brown as well, besides the white splotches here and there. She's always decked out in jewelry, especially piercings, and she wears glasses! She does have contacts, but hates wearing them.

Voice:

Nene!! Technically, it's just really high and soft.
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

NSFW INFO

Position: Switch (HEAVY sub lean)

Hardcore kinks: strapons, praise, collars/leashes, voyeurism

Turn offs: Anything SUPER harmful... She's a soft girl

Turn ons: Literally any kind of physical touch, sexting, nudes, lingerie, whispering, ect.