No More Dramatic Exists

We all made our way to the second floor of the musume and got into position getting ready to move onto phase three of the heist. Wolf and I stood in the corner waiting for the right moment to move into acation. We looked around the room and once the security guard let we sent the signal to Shark to make his move. He was dressed up as a security guard with an "professional" looking briefcase. I watched as Shark made his way toward the target a crown made of pure gold and sliver with emeralds for decoration. Shark took the glass case off and put the crown in the briefcase. We then all started to make our way back down stairs to leave. "This is going so well." Wolf said to me in a whisper. "Shhhhh. Don't jinx it we are not safe yet." I said back to him. As we all made our way toward the door I heard a clicking sound then I heard something metal fall to the ground. My eyes widened as I watched the crow fall and be kicked across the floor. I looked over to see a paniced Shark with his case hanging open the latch was broken and it unlocked causing the case to open. All the sudden everyone was looking at us. Wolf and I looked at each other before we all ran diffrent directions looking for an escape. "HEY STOP RIGHT THERE!" Multiple security guards yelled running after us. We all met up in the center of the room and huddled close to Wolf as he pulled out his grappling hook and shot it into the air. It smashed through the window ceiling and hooked on to one of the metal supporters. Wolf pushed down the button making us all be pulled up towards the ceiling. Wolf helped pull us all up onto the roof I could see some relife when Wolf went to pull me up I was the last one to be pulled up so I probably made Wolf alittle anxious when I wasn't the first one he saw. As I stood on the roof I heard a crack I looked down and saw the window below me cracking. I looked up and saw panic in Wolf's eyes. I went to take a step and the window shattered I felt almost weightless as I started to fall to the floor. As I looked up I saw Wolf threw the rope towards me. I reached out to grab the rope. I felt my hands wrap around it just in time to save me from  hitting the floor but the rope swung to the left from my wight and made me slam head first into the wall. I slowly fell to the ground and blacked out.

Wolf pov
I watched as Y/N hit the wall and fell to the ground unconscious. I grabbed the rope and slide down to the ground. I ran over to Y/N picked her up from the floor and ran out the door slamming into security guards to make it passed them. I ran to the car and gently placed  Y/N in the car. I then jumped into the drivers seat and slammed on the gas. When we got back to the hideout I placed Y/N on the couch. And sat on the end of the couch to wait for her to wake up.

Two Hours Later

My eyes shot open as I felt Y/N move around as she started to wake up.  "Y/N!" I said as I stood up to be next to her. She sat up and rubbed her head. I quickly gave her a big up I was so glad she was awake. I was so glad she was alive. She hugged me back and started to giggle.
"What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing it's just how about no more dramatic exits." She said with a smile. "I can't promise anything." I said pulling her back into another hug.

Sorry for the short chapter but I just needed to do something to relax before bed. I hope you enjoyed it even if it was shorter than my usually stories.