《Chapter 4》

Y/n's Pov:
I don't really know why I was telling him this but I just felt like he had to know. Sure I've known him for a day now but. I do know there is something else going on too. I'm just not sure. We both got up and thanked Mr. Murakami and I decided to tip him about 10 dollars. We walked out the door and I thanked Leo for joining me. I started to walk off until I heard Leo call for me.

"Wait! Before you go do you want to go someplace with me?". I didn't know what to say so I just said

"Sure. Where is it?". He picked me up bridal style and took me to where there was barley any light and he placed me down. I looked around and I noticed the roof was open and I looked up I saw really pretty stars. I sat down and Leo sat with me.

"So y/n. How do you like it?" Leo asked me.

"It's nice. Its very pretty I think this place is a good place to get away from the foot." I said while looking up.

Leo's Pov:
Y/n was looking at the stars and I was looking at her and the stars but her mainly. I noticed that she had a scar on her face. I decided to ask her about it.
"Hey y/n how did you get that scar?"

"I don't know how I got it but I do know that I have had it since I was a child though." She replied. I thought of sneaking into the foots lair to see if I can help find more info about her past.
But I will ask them another time I check the time on my T-phone.

11:08 pm

"Hey since it's late do you want me to take you back to the foots lair?" I asked
"Sure." She replied

Y/n's Pov:
"Hey since it's late do you want me to take you back to the foots lair?" Leo asked. I don't know what I was thinking when I said 'Sure' but I didn't care really. Leo got up and picked me up bridal style and he headed for the roof.
He had a tight grip on me which I think ment he was trying to keep me safe. I was feeling safe but he also gave me a feeling. A feeling that I shouldn't be in the foot like I am supposed to fight the Shredder not with him.