Chapter Seventeen

Well school started and the Greens are staying at our house until theres is fixed. They still havent found the idiot who broke in. The perv had been in Sages room like they all said. He smashed all the pictures with Kolohe and her in them. He even rummaged through her drawers like some sicko!

But on the brighter side, its like we rule the school. I guess just knowing Luke and Kolohe we were excepted. Plus being a big tight-knit group already, everyone wants an in. Mikey still tries to join back but hes with the bad crowd that hurt Sage at the beach over the summer. 'So obviously no chance!'

Right now im currently sitting on the beach on a friday night watching the sunset. Pst! I turned around freaked out when i saw Luke standing there with his hands in his pockets. 

Let me fill you in... We arent together really but than again we are. So confusing i know try being me.

I gave him a smile and he took that as a sit next to me. He pulled me closer to him and left his arm around my waist...

11:34 in my room

NOTHING HAPPENED

----------

"Sage!" I poked her with my foot and she grabbed it like i was hurting her. But it flipping, she was hurting me. "Sage! Its Molly!"

She instantly woke up and thankfully let go of my foot. "Mol im sorry!" She sat up with her hair placed neatly around her face. "So why did you poke me?"

"Well you know Luke right..."

"Are you an idiot? Maybe you need some more sleep. Wait let me guess you want to be more than the awkward friend zone?"

My jaw dropped because i couldnt believe she guessed right and on the first try! "Maybe." I felt my blush creep up.

"Aw. Okay hun look Monday i will help you!" 

************

Monday....

"Okay you need to talk outside of our circle. Now no girls because im already youre best friend and i dont want anyone getting the idea the spot is open!" Sage said dead serious and then i busted out laughing. She kept her seriousness then once i stopped laughing she tricked me and laughed. Boy do i have a weird best friend!

"Okay what do you mean?"

"Well look we go to a private school with a bunch of hot surfers! Make him jealous. Helloooo i know youre a junior but com'on you gotta catch up Boo!" Sage looped our arms and we walked down the halls. 

Okay shes right there are a lot of hot guys at our school. But than again most are ego filled pigs. Well most.

We walked into our first class, art. Its nice having that first period. Sage and i only have two classes together. Its this and yearbook. At our school in art we can either do photography or drawing. I do mostly photography while Sage draws. Both of us hate painting.

"Hey Molly." Blake a senior with beautiful blue eyes who i usually always talk to in this class. 

"Hey Blake." I looked down at his picture, it was the same spot i sit at every friday night... "I always go there!" I pointed at the photo.

"When? I mean i go most mornings. Ive never seen you around there." He placed the perfect photo in the turn in box. The sunrise was at its peak of beauty. It was fired red and smoldering orange with mellow yellow hues.

"I go on friday nights mostly. I like the sunsets. It looks like we are the opposite." I gave him a wiry smile. I turned to go back to my seat and i saw Sage with both of her thumbs up and a huge smile. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.