1

Early morning...... Sun is raising and the birds chirping... When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love—then make that day count!.....

Ps house......

A beautiful lady was giving beauty to the bed by sleeping on it.... For her it's still a midnight.....

One small man comes in and saw her. His hand automatically goes to his hip...

Man: shobbaa.... Inaiku ate ah..... Hiyo.... Closes his face with his cute little palms.... Maaa........ Goes to her and gives non stop kisses on her face which makes her sleep fly away ... She opens her eyes and saw this cute little bud.....

Lady:..... Adhi..... Smiles........

A: ma ate... Ate....

Lady: haha.... Late sollu...

A: ate.....

Lady: la... Te.... Late....

A: aa... Te... Ate....

Lady: ada poda...

A: ma va pa va adi...... Pulls her hand...

Lady: mm en da.... Blinks at him

A: apo solren ippo va vandhu adi.... Va ma....

Lady: hey...... He stopped pulling her hearing the stren voice...

Adhi..... Enna idhu....

A: ma... Points the man......

Lady: kathir.....

Ya our hero....

K: yes beautiful.... Mrs. Mullai kathiravelan... Smiles....

M: idhella nalla pesunga... Enna achu ivanuku... Both sees adhi hands folded on his chest and sat with the angry pout..

K: adha en kekura.... Sat beside her... Sir oda ana bommi ah na odachuten.... Adha prechana...

M: ennanga neenga... Adhu vachuttu thana thoonguvan avan en ipdi panninga

K: theriyama keela vilundhurchu d.... Adhu tha sir inga vandhu complain pandraru.....

M: acho vidu ma vera vangikulam... Tried to lift him

K: hey medhuva.... Papa irukula adikadi marandhurudhu.... Lifts adhi... Sorry pa

A: ana bommi

K: vangi tharen va......

A: ma...

M: ama adhi appa vangi tharuvaru inaiku hospital porom la thangachi papa pakka appo vangalam ok ya...

A: ok..... Shouts with excitement....

K: chello.... Kisses him... Mm mulla... Ready agu time achu

M: mm oknga..... Happa..... Gets up from the bed with difficulties as her due date is little close she can't move much.... They all goes to hospital... While travelling.. Kathir takes mulla hand.... Kisses her hand....

M: enna achu sir.....

K: do u remember this area...

M: idha epdi maraka mudiyum..... Smiles... Nama first first meet panna edam..... Shows the bus stop

Yes they met in the bus stop....

K: ukandhutu polama....

M: mm vanga... Both sits in the deserted bus stop....