11

Kathir felt something gonna happen to mullai... So he cancelled all his meeting and went to see mullai.....

K: cha number kooda vangala.... Ava office enga iruku.... He remembered saying to the nurse in the hospital..... Ah... Anga tha iruku......... He speed up.....

Mullai on the other hand felt something different....

M: na varala......

Ma: hey what happened....

M: na ponu.... Na varala...... Na ponu...

Ma: unna idhuku mela na vida porenu vera nenapa.... Vadi.... Pulled her inside the room....

Ya, they both came to a 5 star hotel... This hotel is maaran friend's.... He used this as it will be easy for him. And he often does this..... On the other hand mulla was shocked to see doing like this. She didn't expect it. In these days, not even kathir saw her in a bad manner but now he is pulling her to a room....

She didn't expect this even in her dream

M: enga.... Enna pandringa vidunga..... She wrinkles but his hold was strong and she couldn't free herself from him... Before she could do anything maaran pushed her on the bed....

Ma: unna viduradhukaga va unna inga kootitu vandhen...... She tried to get up maaran again pushed her to the bed.... She cries...

M: pls vidunga.... Neenga enaku udhavi pannirukinga adhukaga na enna vena pandren ana idhu mattu vena pls.... Cries.... Enna viturunga....

Mamv: udhavi pannanana..... Appo iva avan lover illaiya.... Yara irundha enna avanuku valikum ivaluku onnu na... Pakka vera semmaiya iruka apdiye va viduradhu no way... Ivala namake kalyanam pannipo.... Ana avanuku valiya thara tha poren...

Ma; pch adhella enaku theriyadhu..... He tried to come near her she pushed him away tried to run but he pulled her...

M: vidu enna.... She didn't allow him to touch... She was constantly pushing him that irritated maaran   .. He slaps her.... Blood came in the edge of her lips.... She cries... And her sleeves were torn.....

M: pls..... Joins her hands enna vitrunga..... Cries......

Ma: adhu mattu nadakadhu.... He tried again to near her she pushed him again he slapped her she fell down near the table near the bed.... She joins her knees to her chest.....

M; plsnga vena.. Neenga udhavi pannadhuku na Vera ena vena pandren...idhu mattu venga....plsnga.....cries.......

Sudden sound........

Maaran and mullai was shocked.......

The door was broken and kathir was standing with a rage...... He was shocked to see mullai like that.....

How he came.......

Kathir went to mulla office there. They said she left... Malar came at the time...

Ma: ippo thana vandhinga... Ava unga kooda thana vandha....

Kmv: en koodaiya.... Shocked but he didn't show that to malar... Because he guessed maaran would have done that...

K: illa adhu.... Vera oruthar ah pakka vandhen....

Ma: problem illala...

K: cha cha.... Nothing to worry carry on... Bye... He left hurrily...