1

Aleric was looking at himself in the mirror as he poses.

" Aish i am so good looking " as he creates a heart shape and then winks and blows a kiss .

" I think i am gonna die from the amount of cringe "

Aleric threw a pillow toward eula.
" Oh hush you ugly old hag "

Eula catches the pillow and using it as pillow.

" Why are u getting ready so hard?? "

"Ofcourse i am meeting my bunny today"
As aleric clears invisible dust off his shoulder.

" Well how do i look ?? " .
Aelric trewl around showing eula his outfit and his hairstyle.

" U look like what u usually look like "

" Well what do i usually look like ?! "

" Ugly"

"You know what asking u is a waste of time " aleric pout leaving the room with her magic.

" Aish that brat ... " Eula turns around to sleep.

" Catherine your son is growing up to be a very handsome boi girls- no both girls and boys will be following head over him unlike u......... I miss u" eula smiles with tear in her eyes.

Back to our aleric

Aleric was so mad that he forgot to use the teleportation spell correctly. The moment he realized he was in the sky. He shut his eyes close for the hard floor to hit him.

" Ouch that hurt like shit " aleric could feel his buttcrack hurting.

Aleric was about to stand up but at that moment he triped again this time it was someone else fault.

" Watch where u are going" aleric opened his eyes to look at the person. It a girl with long brown hair and jeweled eyes.

" Sorry " as she stumbles.

" Oh my what a surprise" aleric thought to himself as he stands up and give the lady a helping hand.

" I am very very sorryyy " as the lady bows down in forgiveness.

" Cute " aleric mumbled.

"Huh?!"

" Are u okay my fair lady " Aleric takes the hand of the lady as he lands a soft kiss.

The lady blushes.

" Brother is so hott " she thought.

" May i know your name ?! " Aleric asked as he let go of her hand.

" Hmmm Jeanette.. " she mumbled she was still blushing so hard.

" Yes?! " Aleric moves closer to get a better listen which made the situation hard.

" JENNETTE MARGRET " she screamed almost ripping aleric ears.

" Dang lady that was so loud "

" I am.... Hmm i am sorry " Jennette apologized again.

" I am Aleric, Aleric de Alger Obelia" aleric introduction himself first for the lady to be more comfortable.

" I am Jennette, Jennette marget your highness" Jennette bow down.

" No need to so formal just call me aleric or alec or brother too " Aleric smiled.

" Hehhhh how could i say such thing " Jennette hesitate at first but finally gave in to aleric.

Jennette pov :

Ijekiel asked me to wait for him in the garden but he didn't came i was quite disappointed. I was about to leave until i heard some noice on the distance.