a friend or a foe

It was a normal day with aleric sleeping in the class. After so many years he could finnaly get rid of the paperworks.

" This is the best decision i have ever made " aleric smile's

" Why is his majesty so happy today did something happened" a voice was heard from the behind.

" What a way to ruin my mood " aleric sighs.

" Hey isn't that a little rude  " Denzel signs. Aleric just ignores him.

" Anyway the teachers want's us to meet them in the training ground we will be doing some practical"

Aleric stands up from his sit and heads toward the training ground.

" HEY " denzel gets up hurriedly and catches up with Aleric.

" Man you are so " - Denzel

" Handsome ?! " - Aleric

" Not that u stupid self loving bastard " - Denzel

" Sir denzel you don't wanna loose youd head  for calling a princes a stupid self loving bastard " aelric grins .

" This bast- " denzel thought to himself as he apologizes for his mistake.

Aleric and denzel were heading toward the training ground until they heard some noise.

Aleric grins while denzel looks at him weirdly.

"Smells like drama" aleric runs toward the noise.

" Hey don't leave without me " denzel follows him.

" Why are u sticking to me like some kind of leech " aleric screams as he runs faster.

" First that's rude and second i only know u " Denzel runs faster.

" Bro there is thousands of people in his damn academy " aleric snaps his finger teleporting away leaving denzel alone.

" Aish this rascal is so much " denzel scratches his head.

" Why are u so stuck up with him " a black stuff appears behind denzel.

" You know what they say keep your friend close but your enemies closer " denzel grins.

" Creep..." saying that the black stuff disappears.

Aleric teleported in the roof of the academy.

" That brat is like that old hag " he scratches his head.

THUMB

Loud noise of something crashing echoed which caught Aleric attention. He snaps his finger again creating a barrier around him which made invisible to norma beings

He head toward the noise when he found 3 people and a guy on the ground.

" Bullying " aleric raise his left eyebrow.

" Bastard who do u think u are " one of the buffons hits the wall next to the victim.

" .... " The victim says nothing only glaring at them.

" This bastar- " which made the buffons even more mad.

" Do u know who he is " the side kick speaks.

" ?? Wimp "

Aleric chuckles which blew up his cover. He snaps his finger distroying the Barrier.

" AHEM "

" Blessings and glory to the first star of the Obelia empire " the three buffons bows down wondering why was he here.

" Whats  going on here ?? "

" Are u blind ?? Preety face " the guy tilt's his head while Aleric smirks.

" This guy is dead " one of them whispers to another.

" You extras move out before i change my mind "

They bow down one last time before running away.

" You whats your name " aleric smiles.

" Ikiryo "

" Hm Ikiryo " Aleric looks at him up and down.

He had light blond hair with bangs covering his eyebrows and his eyes were sharp and bright red in color.

" Ikiryo do u know the punishment for insulting a royal family " aleric grins which made Ikiryo freeze in the place.

" ?? Jail time " ikiryo whispers.

Aleric smirks lifting his hand creating a thumbs up and slashing his throat.

" NO WAY " Ikiryo screams.

" There is a crime for shouting at the royal family too " aleric smiles.. Ikiryo places his hand in his mouth.

" Anyway i am feeling nice today.. so u will be my slave " aleric places his hand on Ikiryo shoulder.

" HEHHHHHH" Ikiryo hides hide body from Aleric like he was some time of a perv.

" NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERV "  Aleric hits his head.

" Ouch that hurts" Ikiryo cries holding his head.

" Anyway i ment u will be my people"

Ikiryo gives him weird looks.

" Got a problem with that ?? " Aleric shows his fist. Ikiryo looks away.

" Good let's get going now before we get in trouble " aleric snaps his finger teleporting him and lkiryo in the training ground.

It was full of people.

" Looks like we are just in time " Aleric signs.

" ALECCCCC " a voice comes from the direction filled with people.

" AHEM " aleric turns around to escape but it was too late he could feel couple of hands on his shoulder.

" Your highness where do u think u are going " denzel grins with evil look.

" ahem for a walk " Aleric force smiles. Denzel facepalm himself not believing a word he said until his eye fell upon the blond headed.

" Who is this " he raises his eyebrow as he points at lkiryo.

" Ah he is one of my people" aleric escapes from the grasps of denzel hiding behind Ikiryo.

" Aish this guy if someone see this they will think i am bullying u " denzel signs as he looks at them.

" U are- " Aleric mumbles.

" Aren't u stronger then me " Denzel creates a fist to hit Aleric onces in his lifetime before he dies but lkiryo stops him.

" Dunce face are u tired of living " Ikiryo glares at denzel.

" And what are u gonna do about it u angry dandelion looking ass " Denzel glares back.

" I am scared of the atmosphere we have created " aleric slowly moves away.

" And where do u think u are going" Denzel looks at Aleric.

" Look at him guy. Being confident " aleric smirks.

" Brats how about we play a little game " aleric hold his fist heading toward them slowly.

Denzel realized he fucked up- not only that he dragged Ikiryo with him.

[ Prey for our boi denzel and Ikiryo ]

[ And i would like to ask u some questions]

[ 1 what do u think of jennette as a character ? ]

[ 2 do u think athanasia is capable of being a good ruler without the help of lucas ]

And check out latest my novel for Jennette ~ ~