part: 19

Janvi told Anika that he is sick and told her that she called the doctor too. Hearing about Ansh being sick Anika became scared and sat beside him, she took him in her arms and kissed his forehead

"He will be fine right?", Asked Anika to which Janvi nodded and asked Anika to cover Ansh properly with a warm blanket. Anika covered Ansh with trembling hands, she is scared what if something happened to Ansh now? How she will handle this? And how Shivaay will handle this.

"Don't worry Anika. I can understand your worry but don't take tension, he will be fine", Janvi said assuring her and caressing Anika's cheeks. She loves Janvi as she behaves very nicely with her, they don't talk much because

"I will take care", Anika said and looked towards the photo frame of Anika and Shivaay's wedding hanging on the wall. She is feeling helpless and needs his support, to make her feel that he will take care of Ansh but now she can't even tell him about Ansh. She picked Ansh in her arms along with a blanket and kissed his forehead again.

By closing her eyes she felt Shivaay's presence near her too and his support. She hugged Ansh feeling Shivaay with her. Anika's eyes got teary again thinking about the pain that this little soul is going through, he can't even express himself where it is hurting him.

(Image blanket too ❤️

(Image blanket too ❤️. Copyright goes to Google)

"My baby", Anika said with tears

"Do you need coffee or tea?", Janvi asked and rubbed Anika's shoulder softly, she can understand Anika very well as she went through the same thing many times. Mother always feels pain when she sees her child in pain. And Anika's pain is double as fear of losing her child is also there, just now she started to enjoy motherhood and now this.

"I will make it myself", Anika said and wiped her tears, she is feeling very broken today and angry with herself. Why I didn't come before? How can I behave carelessly with the baby?

"It's ok. Take rest I will make Tea for you", Janvi said and left from there leaving Anika alone, Anika closed the door and sat on the bed with Ansh in her hands. She will not leave him for a second even now, her eyes got teary again feeling herself alone. She knows she is not alone, Shivaay's family is with her but sometimes a girl just needs her husband's support nothing else.

She won't know how he got ill, she was taking care of everything but now she understood that Shivaay is right. She is very careless. If Shivaay was here then she would have handled everything easily by talking with him but how she will do it now? Tears are falling from her eyes and today she doesn't have her husband beside her to wipe them. Soon she heard a knock on the door, she wiped her tears and said: "come in".

" Welcome back bhabhi", Om said and went towards Anika, he hugged Anika and sat beside her. Behind him Rudra too came there with a cup of tea, he placed the tea on the table and pushed Om aside

"No hug for me?", Rudra asked, Anika, smiled and hugged Rudra. Rudra was about to take Ansh from her hands but Anika didn't let him take Ansh. She doesn't want Ansh to lose the warmth of her lap now.