꧂❤︎︎ ℂ𝕙.𝟚𝟘 ..𝕍𝕤 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤❤︎︎꧁

A/n: This songs>>

                             ❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name
Ff/c:friend favorite color

Enjoy ☻︎

       .______________________.

Y/n was in a deep peaceful.

"Do you think they will become a couple?"A girly voice said excited.

..Until they heard that.

"No I don't think so,they wouldn't know how to handle a romantic relationship. *Sight*But I wish I could see the two of them together thought."Another voice said,replying to the girl,with a disappointing tone.

Y/n was starting to open their e/c eyes to see who was talking.

"For real?!BUT I WANTED TO SEE THEM AS A COUPLE!"The girl,who Y/n saw was Mei right next to Bff/n,complaining in their conversation trying not to shout nor yell.

This confused them yet intrigued them.
So they silently walked while they continued to talk.

"So what do you-""What are you two talking about"Y/n whispered,interrupting Bff/n from saying another word.

The two gasped so much and were about to scream,but they covered each others mouth before they could have done something.

Y/n stared at them even more confused
"Wow,was this talk of ships really that serious?Damn,sorry if I ruined the moment." Y/n said with a smile on their face.

Bff/n smiled nervously "Yeeeeaaah,we were talking about..eeem-" "ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A CUTE COUPLE ARE NETEYAM AND AONUNG."Mei responded with a yelling whisper,looking at Y/n with a nervous face as well.

Y/n was not buying it at all,but let go since they didn't have any energy to continue this "Uh Huh,sure,anyway,I'll go grab something to eat,I'm a bit hungry."
Y/n started to go towards the kitchen,leaving the other two alone.

When Bff/n and Mei saw that Y/n was not around them anymore,they started talking again "Neteyam and Aonung? Seriously?Do you even ship them?"Bff/n said to Mei "What can I say,I like gay couples."Mei replied to them.

"Yeah,but why them,I prefer Lo'ak and Tsireya,or Kiri with Spider."Bff/n said with some annoying voice.

"You what."Mei said,shocked.

"What?"Bff/n asked to her.

"HE SHOULD'VE JUST STAYED WITH OTHER HUMANS,HE'S A PAIN IN THE ASS."Mei yelled whispering to them,leaving them way more shocked for what she said.