Prologues. The Good Old Beginnings.

An alarm went off, a bank just got robbed, as the criminals were in the getaway van escaping.

"I can't believe that was so easy! Man, this was easy for our first heist."

"Couldn't agree more!"

Suddenly, there was a "THUD!" sound on the van. Some dents left a mark, what hero was it this time?

Suddenly, the car started moving off the ground, and got tossed into a back alley. As the criminals got out, they were trying to figure out what happened

"Hey! Pussy! Show yourself!" He scramed

"Fine, fine. Calm your man-tits." A voice said.

"What the hell are you, some kind of All Might or

"What the hell are you, some kind of All Might or...Solder Boy fanboy?" The second criminal asked.

"Hohoho, no. This may be a bit...cynical. But I'm more of a...brand! Then a hero." You reply.

"Doesn't matter, you're nothing close to him." 

"Oh no buddy, I'm the upgrade." You say, as your eyes grow bright red, lasers now shooting out of your eyes. Killing them.

"Man, being a vigilante is so goddamn fun

"Man, being a vigilante is so goddamn fun." You say, flying off.

(THE NEXT DAY)

"Breaking News, yesterday, two villains were found dead, their bodies lasered in half. We can only assume it's the brand-new vigilante. If you have any clues onto who the vigilante is, please hand it to us so we can make this man face justice." The reporter said.

"Man, I GOT to get a name for myself." You say, eating some chips on the couch.

"Besides that, All Might is now leaving America and now going to Japan, Soldier Boy is going there as well, to spread his agency. Tomorrow, we're having a parade before they leave." You then turn off the TV.

"Japan, eh? Well, can't wait to finally meet you, All Might." You smile, deviously.

You pack some of your clothes, and your super-suit.

"Brand new reputation, brand new me." You now open door, flying out of the house.

TIMESKIP

It's been at least 1 month later. You finally moved into an apartment. You were going to a middle-school called Aldera Junior High.

There were two people who sticked out to you, Midoriya and Bakugo. Midoriya was a weak little crying bitch, and Bakugo though he was better than people. Maybe the quirkless, but not you.

You ended up flying into the sky instead of going home, due to you still being new to Japan, you ended up scouting the area for a while, getting familiar with it. After a while though, you saw smoke. You flew over.

You then saw a fire, a crowd, a bunch of heroes, and a slime-like creature trying to kill another stu- wait, Bakugo? Huh, what happened to you about 'surpassing All-Might.'? Whatever, you save him, you get some rep.

When you flew near, you saw Midoriya. Great, now he's TRYING to get himself killed.

You then flew near the slime guy. "Hey pal, you mind letting him go?" You ask, with a smile on your face.

"Like hell I will, back off before I kill you too!" The slime monster says.

"I tried to negotiate, you asked for this. Back up kid." You move Midoriya back, and now shot lasers out of your eyes, now making the slime villain bubble, now making him explode onto the walls, and on some of your face. You rub it off.

"You ok, civilian?" You ask Bakugo, trying not to blow your cover.

"I didn't need your help! Jack-" Just then, you heard a submerging sound...the slime villain was...reforming?

"Shit, MOVE NOW!" You said, grabbing Bakugo, and Midoriya, trying to fly away. Before you could get away, the slime villain then grabbed a hold of your leg. But before he can do anymore, All Might then landed.

"I really am pathetic." All Might says. "I told you the traits that make a great champion, but I see now I wasn't living up to my own ideal. Pros are always risking their lives! That's the true test of a hero!"

'What bullshit' You thought. You obviously couldn't say this outloud.

All Might then punched the Slime villain, as he separated into little pieces, then flying away, as the weather changed.

Hm. That's new, All Might changing the weather? Never guess that one would happen. Peopl than began to cheer and applaud for All Might and you, mainly All Might, it made you a bit angry. You decided to fly off, but before you did, a kid called out your name.

"Hey! Hero! What's your name!?"

"You can call me the Homelander. Be safe, everyone!" You said, flying off.

Now all you need to do is enter U.A.