Quirk Apprehension Test? You already know I'm great, but fine.

You were walking to your classroom, having at least normal expectations. You've seen some people's quirks. If you were going to 1-A, you want the best of the best. Not some fucking...long neck bitch who can headbutt somebody from a mile away.

You finally arrived, opening the class door. It was pretty empty, but you only spotted a couple of students, you went and sat-down. It doesn't matter what you're gonna do. You're gonna win.

The rest of the class filled up, one-by-one. But soon, the last kid showed up...hold on, Midoriya? How'd that quirkless motherfucker get here?

Whatever, they're just making a scene. Might as well just wait for the teacher to get here. You then saw some...yellow thing stand up behind Midoriya. Holding some...uniform?

"Put these on and go outside

"Put these on and go outside."

Hmph, prefer your own suit but whatever.

TIMESKIP

"What?! A quirk apprehension test?!" The class shouts.

"Oh calm down." You say. "You guys have nothing to worry about, unless you have...maybe, just saying...weak quirks."

"What?! Are you challenging me big guy?!" Bakugo said, sparks coming out of his hands.

"No! Of course not. Wouldn't wanna start a fight. Besides, I know who would win." Your eyes then glow red a bit, as he backed off.

"Enough you two, now. You need a quirk apprehension test. Orientation is pointless. We need to push you to your limits. If you don't train yourselves, it's like L/N said. You're gonna have weak quirks. So show me what you can do, Plus Ultra style."

"L/N, you got first on the entrance exam. What was your Junior High throw?"

"107 meters." You answered, shocking some students.

"Now try throwing the ball using your quirk." He tossed you the ball, as you caught it. You then walk over to the circle. You chuckled a bit. You then threw the ball, breaking the sound-barrier, as it left the atmosphere.

"ERROR, ERROR, Distance to high to count!" The machine said.

"Woah! This guy is uber-strong!" A red-haired goofball said.

"It seems a bit hard to beat him..." A yellow-haired boy with a black streak said.

"This is a prime example of what you should be doing. Pushing yourself to the limit." Aizawa now reset the machine. "Now, let's get this thing started."

50-METER DASH

It was you VS. The...

is that a fucking BIRD?

He looked back at you, as you gave him a frightening look, as he quickly looked back away

"READY? GO!"

"2.37 seconds!"

"7.56 seconds!"

You then turned and looked at him. "Sorry this isn't an aerial area, bird-boy." You laughed a bit, then walking away from him.

GRIP-STRENGTH TEST

You went to squeeze the device, but it broke. "Whoops."

STANDING LONG JUMP

You easily flew over the sandbox, turning and looking around, teasing your opponent.

REPEATED SIDE-STEPS

You did pretty average in this one, nothing you can't do about it though, you can't really use your quirk to your advantage.

BALL THROW 

You already did this, but you had to watch Midoriya do it.

"Can he hurry this the fuck up? We know he's getting last."

A bob-cut girl then spoke-up "Hey! Don't be rude like that! He can do it."

You then turn to her. "Oh, he hasn't used his quirk in...hm, any of the test, and he doesn't seem to be good in any of the average test. So I highly doubt he can do it. What do you have to say about that sweetheart?"

The bob-cut now stayed silent, as she was proven wrong.

"That's what I thought missy."

Midoriya then went to throw the ball, as it barely went anywhere. You chuckled a bit, as Mr Aizawa grabbing him. 

"What do you think he's saying to him?" A student asks.

Bakugo smirks "Probably telling him to pack his bags."

"For once, I agree with you, anger-issues."

"Anger issues?!" He says, with rage on his face.

Midoriya then walked back-up to the circle, as some red energy surrounded his body, as he threw the ball, he caused a gust of wind, some of it breezing on your face. Only one word could describe your reaction.

 Only one word could describe your reaction

"He did better than I thought. I mean, no-where near me, but better than I thought."

Something about his quirk...was that his power? Hm. You'll look into this when it actually becomes a problem.

You then did the rest of the 3 test, easily completing it. As you looked at the leaderboard. Aizawa pressed a button, and no surprise, you got first place.

"Oh, and I was lying, the expulsion was a lie to push you to your limits." Aizawa was now smiling.

"I think I'm gonna like this teacher."

As you then went to walk home, packing your stuff, a person called your name

"Yo! Wait! L/N!"

You turned around, what annoying little-

"I saw you earlier! You were all manly and everything! With your flight, and strength, your quirks are awesome man

"I saw you earlier! You were all manly and everything! With your flight, and strength, your quirks are awesome man."

You then turn to him and smile "Thank you. What's your name, pal?"

"Eijiro Kirishima! Nice to meet'cha!" He smiled back at ya.

"Call me Y/N. Prefer it that way." You now put your hand behind his shoulder. "Maybe we'll be friends."