•••THREE•••

— CAUGHT—

                        DAISY

DAISY

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

Last night when I took him his dinner I remained as professional as possible I didn't stay but then again he didn't ask me to either.  I'm not sure how our session will go today considering he was upset with me for some reason after our conversation over lunch yesterday. I decided on wearing my hair down today like usual.  I love my hair I have been growing it out for the last 5 years and I got it down past my butt.  Deciding on a simple but cute outfit today.  I chose a white long sleeved shirt with a pink pencil skirt with some simple heels. I did my makeup to match with my normal winged eye look and some lipstick.

     Daisy's outfit

     Daisy's outfit

Mike was supposed to come sometime today to check on me to make sure everything is going smoothly as well as get some paperwork. So I made sure to have all my work  organized along with the progress of the previous session with Lorenzo.

       Quickly making my way to the kitchen area I grab Lorenzo breakfast along with his daily medicine and make my way to his room. The two guards who have yet to say a word just nodded and opened the door for me. "Thank you." I quietly mumble as I pass my them. Making my way into the living room I don't see Lorenzo, figuring he is still sleeping I get his medicine ready along with food hearing a door open and I look up and the sight in front of me damn near has me passing out I griped the countertop to keep from falling over.

     Lorenzo walks out of his room in nothing but a towel wrapped very loose around his waist, water still dripping down his abs I also discovered he had way more tattoos then I  thought his legs were even covered too but it just made him look even sexier. "Good morning babygirl." His deep voice made my pussy clinch. Down bitch. "Please call me daisy or Dr.Romana but good morning." I say trying to compose myself like I wasn't just drooling over him. "No." The finality in his voice made me decide not to even argue with him. "Here is your medicine." I grumble handing him the cup with the pills and the water I watched as he gulped both down. Setting the cups on the table he looked and me long and hard. "You look absolutely edible in that outfit. I didn't realize your hair was that long, it's beautiful." He says and before I could process what he was doing he grabbed my hair running his hand down the length of it.