1 - The House

I walked through the front gate to our new home . Or "murder house" as some people call it .
"Honey , don't forget the box of pyjamas" my mom called from the car.
Ugh . The house looked old , boring and just ugly . I can't believe my mom would pick this house , it's so different to our old one . But then I remembered "fresh start" . Ha , yeah right . You might be able to move house but scars don't fade and neither do memories .

I went back to the car and got the box of our pyjamas . My mom looked me up and down .
"Honestly Charlie , couldn't you have worn something that covered your arms ?" She said , shaking her head .
You see , my moms not good with the whole understanding thing . In Fact , she's pretty shit at the whole understanding thing .
"Well , don't just stand there and daydream . Take them inside , if you hurry up you can pick whichever room you like." She said , checking her phone .

I ran upstairs and found a medium room with blue walls in . I sat down on my bed and unpacked the box labeled "Charlie" . Inside I found my phone charger , books and a mirror . I looked into the mirror and wondered . Maybe if I were prettier , just a little bit prettier , then people would like me . I saw something run past in the hallway .
I jumped up quickly and ran to the bathroom where I think the person went .
"Mom ? " I yelled , hoping it was her .
No reply
I went into the bathroom and standing In front of the sink was a girl , maybe a year older than me with beautiful blond-brown hair and with eyes so dark they were almost black . But her eyes were bloodshot with tears . Only then I saw the silver blade run along her wrist . It was deep , the blood was pouring out .
"What are you doing ?" I cried
She looked up at me with a confused expression .
"Wait , I thought they couldn't sell the house?" She said almost silently
"Stay there , I'll get my mom to help you " I said turning round to go get help .
"Bye" she said , but by the time I'd turned back , she was already gone .