4

MENZI

Today is the day that they start to clean the room and prepare papers of the dead.
Aunt : nosipho doesnt have a heart.! She decided to kill her own mother..her own mother thad fed and bred her up to be a woman she is today.!
Precious : aww..please dont cry my friend. It will be fine. Am sure the police are looking for her right now and she will be arrested soon.
Aunt : ohh lord.
Auncle : if i find her then I'll kill her by this hands . Precious..start teaching our kids some manners starting from now cause if they dare such i'll deliver them to you in a hot tray!

This is a serious and unhaply family. If only she obeyed respectively and listened to me as a man am sure by now we could be talking a different story.

Precious daughter the oldest walks in with a tray of cups. She is wearing a beautiful blue long dress that hugs her body perfectly and shows all that her mother shared to her. This is why she named her Nkanyezi. Even the name is soft and a praise to a star.
I looked away when i noticed thaf her fathef might be looking at me. I think she is 20 years old or 19 cause she cant be at the same age as nosipho.
This is the other reason i love this family. They give birth to hot and beautiful girls.

KING LOYISO

my two lovely daughters are back from london and decided to hit the prince up with a surprise just like they nearly made my heart stop this morning.

Bianca : dad when is he coming.?
Dolly : yeah.
King : he is on his way just relex ladies
Queen : you sure missed him so much dont you ?
She smiled
Bianca : i want to show him someone i think he may like tonight but then that is another suprise. For now i want a bear hug..
Dolly : am your elder so i get a bear hug first
Bianca : but i said it first.
Dolly : mom.!
Queen : how old are you girls.?
The prince walked in pressing his phone and focused on it. The girls ran and jumped on him making three of them to fall.
Lethu : help.!!
King : ain't they cute.?
I smiled
The queen helped the girls up and they both laughed
Lethu : you..ok first when did you two arrive ?

LETHUKHANYA

I got shocked looking at my cuties. My adorable pumpkins.
Dolly : today
Bianca : morning.
They all smiled.
Dolly : i so missed you so much than the city itself but then that will wait cause tonight we are taking you out for dinner.
Bianca : its goona be lit and fantastic with us around.
Lethu : whoa.! Slow down you two. You can't take a man out.
King : which man.?
Queen : let the kids be..you will find us at the manager's office

Mother smiled and left
Bianca : well there is someone interesting that wants to meet you.
Dolly : Bianca.!!argh.!
Bianca : what.? I cant hold it.

One thing about this two. They have father's mind. Before they left they were hooking me up with their friends knowing very well that they are young for me and i was enjoying the little peace when they left. Here we go again.

Lethu : and sorry to disappoint cause i wont come.

I walked to my chair and sat down.
Bianca : you what.?

Says the rebel of the game. She wont give up.

Dolly : this is serious. Come on brother.
Lethu : Tommorrow i have a presentation to make so I'll have to prepare the whole night. Sorry pumpkins
Bianca : sorry for yourself cause you are about to lose your future queen.
Dolly : and the morning star.
Lethu : i watch those every morning at my window room
Bianca : ok.
Dolly : ok.??
Bianca : let's go dolly he will suck it up.
Lethu : sorry next time.
Am not even sure there is next time though.