•13:The Truth About The Asylum•

Jungkook was taken into the Asylum when he was merely 14 years old.

It had almost been a decade since he's been there, it was meant for him to know some secrets about the Asylum.

Asan Mental Asylum was not an ordinary one, it was filled with severely damaged patients, none of the patients were sane.

All were next to the demon itself, when Jungkook was brought into the Asylum there was a very dangerous patient present.

Named Choi Young-do ,well this patient was no different than the rest, just his story was a little too twisted.

He had murdered his entire family with an axe, and he was the one who had called the cops too.

People knew he had some problem in his head, that he was totally insane.

When Jungkook came, his room was right next to Young-do's.

Every night before sleeping Young-do would recite a story to Jungkook.

Little did Jungkook knew, the story was Young-do's life story.

One night, when Jungkook was devoured in his sleep, he heard a mental rattle.

Waking up, he walked to the grill and looked around only to find Young-do hitting a guard with the metal rod.

The guard was already dead but Young-do was nowhere near stopping, he kept on hitting the guard's head which was bleeding nonstop.

'Hyung!!!'

Jungkook screamed on top of his lungs as Young-do stared at boy while titling his head.

'Shh... don't make a sound'

Young-do had completely lost it at this point and all he wanted was the world to burn.

Jungkook kept hitting the grill with his shoulder, finally the lock broke after several tries.

He ran outside and hugged Young-do from behind.

'Hyung, please stop please...'

He was crying badly, as Young-do stopped what he was doing.

Young-do was sentenced a death penalty.

It was his last day and before the cops took him, he wanted to talk with Jungkook.

'Kook, listen to Hyung just this once okay'

Jungkook stayed quiet ever since the incident he never spoke a word with Young-do.

'I know you're mad at me, but just listen okay, I want you to get out of here, no matter how long it would take but you have to get out of here! They do not want to cure us, they just need us for their satisfaction they're the real psycho's in here! So promise me, Kook anything would happen but you will get out of here!'

Just then the cops walked inside and dragged Young-do outside.

Jungkook handed out his hand before whispering the last words.

'I promise, Hyung..'

That was the last ever day Jungkook had seen Young-do, obviously he died.

Jungkook knew there was something going on in the Asylum but he just couldn't point out what.

One day when he was wondering around the corridors, he heard a loud screech.

It sounded as if someone was in severe pain, he followed the noise and soon reached near a room which he had never seen before.

"What is this room.."

The door wasn't fully shut so he took the chance and took a peek inside.

The sight was so disgusting that the poor boy held his mouth and ran to the restroom to throw up.

A few doctors were surrounding a patient while cutting his fingers, making some cuts of his face and scalp.

It was so bloody disgusting.

"Are they even humans?"

That was it, he knew the doctors present in here were the insane ones, they were addicted to torturing people for their own satisfaction.

And Ms. Lee was the most psychotic out of all of them, she used to take little kids from the streets and name them as psycho's just to get them to the Asylum, just like she did with Jungkook.

When Jungkook was 12 years old, his father and mother had a huge argument which ended up very badly.

It was simply cause of a misunderstanding between the two which caused Jungkook's father to kill his own wife with his bare hands.

He chocked her to death while Jungkook watched the entire scene in front of his eyes.

He saw how his mother was desperately begging his father to stop, how his father mercilessly killed his mother, he saw it all.

It hit him so hard in the head that he took a glass from the nearest table and threw it directly at his father's head.

Just as the glass hit him, he fell to the ground with his head bleeding.

Meanwhile Jungkook walked to his mother who was taking her last breaths.

'Kookie..'

With that she left this world.

Jungkook's dad didn't even die, he was simply unconscious but Ms. Lee convinced the court that Jungkook was a psycho kid and was dangerous for the people.

For two years, the government kept denying the allegations but after two years, they agreed and Asan Mental Asylum took Jungkook in.

If Jungkook was to choose the person he despises the most in this world, he would choose two people first is obviously his father and the second would be Ms. Lee.