Library

Woojin's Pov

I'm at Yn's house. I asked her to make that coffee again. Oh man I can't believe I seriously asked I mean I didn't want to disturb her but I wanted to taste that coffee too.

Yn : here you go sunbae.

Again sunbae?- I start drinking my coffee when I saw her looking at me curiously. Huh? I looked her with a confuse face.

Yn : oh sorry I didn't mean to stare-

Woojin : it's very good

I replied as I know her curiosity. I smile as she smile back. Hm? It's feel good to be with her- wtf I'm actually thinking maybe I'm comfortable with her yeah.

*Silence*

Um.....so awkward? So silent. Nor she's speaking. Ik what she feels cz maybe I'm feeling same. I have to break Silence.

Woojin : so how's your preparation for your project?

Well done Kim woojin......is there really nothing to ask anything else?!-

Yn : umm......going.....?

I saw her expression changing, she's getting nervous I didn't mean to make her that.....do I seem really that strict?

Woojin : hey Don't be nervous I just asked like that. I know you'll do your best.

I said as I smile. Her expression soften. Haha was she seriously that nervous?

Woojin :

Yn :

I- so Silence again-- no it shouldn't be awkward-

Yn : oh its almost dinner time. Sunbae do you want to eat something?

Woojin : no no its ok its time to go anyways.

Yn : will you cook at your home or order?

Woojin : Don't know....I'll see.....then-

Yn : so it's ok I'll make dinner

Woojin : no yn-

Yn : you helped me a lot in project so I owe you.

Woojin : Yn-

Yn : Thank you so much.......lemme prepare dinner then.

Woojin : huh?

Yn : here.

She said as she gave me TV remote.

Yn : watch anything you want till I make dinner.......or....

She said as she search for something.

Yn : or here.

Woojin : video game?

Yn : it's my fav......and it's not girly type haha.....you can play........or.......wait.

She said and disappeared in her room and came back after some minutes.

Yn : and there are some books you might find interesting.

Woojin : yn you don't need to do this much I-

Yn : please sunbae stop talking and just used them. Enjoy.

She smile and went in kitchen. And here I'm looking at the things she gave me.

Time Skip

Woojin : aish I just can't sit here and let her do all work.

I went to kitchen and saw her cooking. So concentrated hehe. Her apron?