Is this finally you?

WOOJIN'S POV

My eyes went wide when I saw Yn in front of me. Like for real?! Mom was very excited to meet her friend after a long time. She said she's her childhood friend and best friend that's why I took my day off. And even I took my day off though the calls from my office continue. When we arrived at mom's friend house I told them to get inside I'll park the car. But I got a call from my office. When I finally cut the call I realized I was so late. I went inside and greet mom's friend and his husband. I was talking with them when I saw someone familiar. Him? I tried to remember where did I see him? I saw him somewhere. When he saw me his eyes went wide. So he knows me too? I shrugged off my thoughts and start looking at my emails from my office.

Woojin's mom : see....he's always busy!

Woojin :

I looked up and saw mom staring at me. Mom not again--

Woojin's Dad : it must be from his office

I smile at my dad and start checking my phone again when I heard my mom saying....

Woojin's mom : Omo you're so sweet dear....thank you....

Yn : oh no it's nothing.....my pleasure

This voice.

I can't forget this voice even if I tried. No it can't be.....i feel someone's presence but didn't look up and continue check my emails.

Yn's mom : drink some coffee dear.

I looked at aunty and give her a smile when I spot her. It can't be.........Yn? She was fighting with her brother. It was him?! Her brother?! I was so shocked can't helped but call her.

Woojin : Yn?

She turned to look at me and her eyes went wide as mine.

Yn : Sunbae

Her eyes met mine and everything went silent.......like it's nothing....just me and her. My heart was alright then she show up. I just can't believe...it's really Her?

Woojin's mom : huh? You guys knew each other?

Yn's mom : Sunbae? Is he your senior?

Yn :

Woojin :

Before I can reply....yn replied.

Yn : oh yeah.....he was my senior in college.

She said as she looked at me then turned to mom. I was still looking at her like I want to make up that time when I didn't get to see her. She became more beautiful than she was already. I missed you Yn.

END OF WOOJIN'S POV

YN'S POV

I still can't believe that he's in front of me. I thought I'll never see him. And never thought I'll meet him like this.....when my parents are trying to set me up with someone.......? Or just trying to introduce me? Whatever. I moved on from him......umm.....i tried. No no no! I did move on. But seriously I don't know how to react......I'm still processing. Although I don't want to accept it but I always think about seeing him again. He became more handsome than before......like he dressed up more maturely....perfectly suits him--- wait I'm over with him!!! I was just impressed-