" Please help me! "

WOOJIN'S POV

On the way back home , she fell asleep although she tried her best stay awake and straighten up her posture everytime. I smile secretly while stealing a glance of her.

I still can't I'm seeing her again. I almost give up on her thinking she's in relationship by now.....of course I would think......she's perfect.....everyone adore her.....want to approach her.......wants a chance with her.......her personality........her beauty......her herself. But I almost forgot she's Yn she's not a easy woman that you can approach her and she'll get in a relationship that fast.......even though she could get any guy she wants. She hold that power......but then why me? What did she see in me? Why didn't she get into relationship yet.....? And why I didn't get into relationship?

It was all too fast......me meeting Yn. My mom's bestfriend daughter.....the sudden party invitation......when we went together........be with each other , dance together...........that moment...it was so beautiful the moment I was waiting for.......she was looking so beautiful. And the jealousy and anger I felt when a random man approach her.

When we arrived at her house, I looked at her......I called her name.....but she didn't wake up......I called her name few time but still didn't get any reply. I get out of car and opened the passenger seat door and look at her who's sleeping peacefully while her mouth was little open. I smile as look at before leaning towards her to remove the Seat belt and suddenly realized how close I was to her. She's gorgeous. I shook my thoughts and pick her in my arms didn't care about what if our parents see. I Locked the car before going inside. She opened her eyes.....my eyes went a little wide but the she closed her eyes again. She's still sleeping. Everyone was asleep and it was all dark. Wow. I frozen when I felt yn snuggled in my chest. Yn......please don't do that to me. I carried her to her bedroom and carefully put her on the bed and cover her with blanket. I was about to go but stopped. I kneel down to her bed and look at her. She's in deep sleep I guess as I heard her breath. She must be tired but......she would be uncomfortable.....sleeping in that gown. Should I woke her up and told her to change wtf woojin she's asleep and you-- but how she'll able to sleep like that........I wish I could change her clothes---- EXCUSE ME?!!-- Tf is wrong with me?! I mentally slapped myself and divert my eyes from her. I sigh and I looked at her again........do you know Yn how much you're beautiful. If it's true you liked me that much it makes me feel so small that I didn't even do anything meanwhile you admired me that much. Even if you loved me I don't know if you still love me. And even if you don't.......I'll make you love me again. I'll assume that life gave me second chance to not to lose you again. You're so beautiful Yn you're so perfect you deserve everything. I would show you my all love to you. I'll love you harder than you did. I'll always respect you......always care for you....always admire you......always love you.

I didn't even realize I was staring at her so long that I fell asleep right there. I woke by her. She was calling me and shaking me. Oh gawd I seriously fall asleep here?!?! beside her?! I mean not next to her but while looking at her. Before I can explain she already start talking in panic like wtf is wrong??? I tried to explain but she didn't even let me complete my half sentence-- this is when I heard a noise. I looked at the time on her bed side table alarm clock. It's early morning.....but she did6stop talking.....I know she didn't want anyone to see us together......sleeping in one room.......then why-- why the fck I'm panicking too?! I quickly put my hand on her mouth to keep her quiet but we ended up in her together with me on her top.

Woojin : !!!

Yn : !!!

She tried to speak and removed my hand but I heard the noise again.

Woojin: Shhh

Yn :

She quit moving when she heard the footsteps outside her room. We both were quite......I looked at the door while listening the footsteps until I heard the footsteps faded. I sigh in relief and looked at Yn......who was already looking at me......then I realized the distance between us.......we're pressed against each other.......the only thing that was not touching was our lips just because my hands.......I removed my hands and my gaze shifted on her lips. The shade of her lipstick still on her from the last night......I don't why I had sudden urge to remove that lipstick by my lips......I don't know when I started to lean towards her and she closed her eyes tightly.......we're about to kiss when the realization hits me?! What the fck I'm actually doing?! This is you gonna do you stupid kissing her without her consent and why the fck are you dieing to this right now?! Are you out of your mind Kim Woojin!. I quickly get from and look led in other direction. She gets up too and start looking in other direction. I wanted to make her feel special and made her awkward well done!--