" Is it still pretending? "

YN'S POV

It's been days since I start working on my new project and got hella busy as well as woojin. Our faking relationship is still going on, although we didn't have much time to act on it but everyone didn't doubt once even when we just talk and do casual things like we always do. Woojin didn't get to drop me off during some days and it's pretty understandable as I go early too. Neither of our time is fixed, both busy in our jobs but still didn't get distance. I barely see him at my home, yeah my and his parents are still on their small vacation, god knows what's on their minds.

I barely get to see woojin during these days, either in early morning or in midnight when he came back.

Well, same goes for me, most of the time in different destinations according to new projects.

I was at my office, preparing things we need before I head out with my time, not forgetting the last minute meeting which lasted just for few minutes.

Yn : so let's check.

*I held my tab with it's pen and looked at my colleagues*

Yn : measurements - check, furniture - check, other decoration essential - check. Anything left? I called up the workers we need, they will be there so we should head out now.

*I smiled after checking all things before I left for the destination of the new project. This project is bigger than usual so it would take more time and efforts so we need to work ore hard and carefully.*

Yn : check if we need to do anything before we start with our today's task.

*And once we started to work, we barely get a break or we take. I was just about to sip my coffee when I spotted a worker confused with furniture and decore things. I placed back my cup and went to him*

Yn : placed the things in one corner and start from there...

*I explained him arranged and called other workers too gathered to do one task a while. My phone buzzed and I picked up. The showroom which I dealt with was on call with me as I discussed and placed the order before going back to work.*

Yn : hey what are you guys doing, everything is messed up!

*I tried not to raise my voice at workers who were assigned to work under me. My colleagues exchange glances before approaching and try to calm me down. Even though I'm already calm-- Okay... at least trying-- they told me they would manage. I was about to open my mouth to reply when my phone buzzed again. I glance at my colleagues, eyes commanding them to manage and looked after things as they nod. I nodded back before started to speak the client.*

*it was past the lunch time when my team took a break. I smiled at the sight of them talking and eating while I was busy talking with client and working partners.*

Yn : yeah I'll mail you, Don't worry. Just make sure to do the all task properly and complete. Okay.

Colleague 3 : Boss!

I nearly flinched when a heard and looked at the owner of the voice. One of my colleague with a tiring face but still excited. All of them working hard and cooperating in everything with me so of course they're tired by now. And the most important thing to me was not lefting out a single colleague, whether they felt left out or enjoying their personal time. Everyone have their own task I gave them.

Yn : what is it?

Colleague 3 : Boss...you didn't have lunch.

I smiled at their concern before I replied.

Yn : I'm fine, I ate extra in morning so you guys look after yourself. I'll see it later.

I lied and get back to work again after giving my polite smile to her.