Vegaspete2-part 2

I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. In Vegas' arms...I felt his breath on my neck... so warm and tender..... SNAP OUT OF IT PETE!!!

What the hell am I thinking about. Quickly, I snuggled out of his hands but as I wanted o get up I got pulled back by my hand and fell on the bed I saw Vegas' sleepy face and nearly closed eyes when I turned around.

"Stay a bit longer." He said with a husky voice and gentle touch on my face. Surprisingly I felt somehow safe... and warm. Even though he abused me a lot before he stopped doing that...well...quite some time ago...and lately he's been acting really kind towards me, if we take exception of what he did yesterday. And he really apologized... I can't tell if he's faking it, but I feel like...he changed...

At the end I willingly lied down beside him.

Vegas' POV:

Pete's face looked so perfect and his skin felt so soft.

It awakened a whole twirl of emotions in me. If only I truly knew him before, I would never dare to hurt him. He is the most precious to me, he is the only person that showed me kindness even tho I hurt him. I can't afford to have him away from me.

As I stared at his beautiful eyes, he turned away from me. He seemed somehow shy, or at least that's what I wanted to think. But even though he seems to feel something for me, I can never tell if it's love or hate. I am indeed despicable but I really wish for him not to hate me.

We laid in bed for a while... and then I asked: "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Whatever."

I looked at his neutral expression. I couldn't understand what he was feeling right now, so I got up and asked my bodyguards to bring us some food. We both got to the table and I offered him to sit but he said: 

"I am going to shower first."

Since he couldn't go to the bathroom while he was chained, because the chain was too short and it would be really uncomfortable and inconvenient or one to have to wash himself with chain hanging from his hand, I unchained him. He could barely escape with inside and outside of the house being filled with bunch of people, half of whom are bodyguards. 

All kinds of questions were still running through my mind as he walked off.

I patiently waited for him after my bodyguards brought us breakfast. I waited for quite some time but he was still in there... Was he avoiding me? What if something happened to him?

...But was he really in the shower that long...or is it just my imagination.

Minutes passed by and I became more and more paranoid, I checked the time every single minute. 

He's been in there for 40 minutes already, no, actually 27 or maybe even 45...?

Argh...! I can't take it anymore!

I stood up, walked straight to the bathroom and opened the door wide open without thinking twice.

As soon as I opened them, I got pushed by Pete who was nervously wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Why are you here!" he shouted.

Mesmerized by the sight of him only wrapped in towel while water was still dripping down his hair, I didn't respond right away. I did respond when I noticed that he was carefully moving away.

"I-I'm sorry, I just came to check if you're okay..."

Pete's POV:

I just stood there, while he was looking me up and down, in fear I might provoke him.

I sure did take my time in here, but I had a reason for it. I couldn't find my towel. It was on one of the hangers by the door last time but now it's gone. Also, the bathroom is so moist that I  couldn't get dry even if I waited here for an hour.

Vegas looked at me in confusion.

"That's...my towel."

"W-What?" I was so embarrassed. But even tho it was his towel I couldn't just take it off! What the hell am I supposed to do now?! 

I panicked. I nervously looked around, trying to find the words to say but my mind just went blank and I stood there like an idiot all wet, almost completely naked and with someone else's towel wrapped around me.

In the meanwhile, Vegas figured out what happened so he explained the situation:

"Your towel is in the laundry basket. It was already dirty so I threw it away and put a new one."

He handed over a towel to me and I could clearly see that he was trying his best not to laugh. I wasn't happy about it at all but I was even more surprised by the fact that he finds this funny. 

I snatched that damn peace of cloth from his hands before he left while still smiling. I hurriedly dried myself and put on my clothes still a bit red in face because of the humiliation I just went through. After dressing up I folded Vegas' towel neatly and put it beside the sink since I didn't know where else to put it. Even if I knew where laundry room was I still can't get any further than Vegas' room and bathroom.

Vegas was still waiting for me and food was already cold.