Vegaspete 1 🔞

Pete got closer to Vegas and gave him a gentle kiss, but Vegas couldn't hold it in any longer. He wanted to make a mess out of Pete so bad. He wanted to caress his cute face and make his own art on his beautiful body.

He belongs to him, he wanted to make that clear. "So lets get down to the business" he thought, while slowly pushing Pete to bed leaving him no room to escape. Vegas passionately kissed Pete as he was unwrapping him out of his clothes. His lips searched for a place to start.

He slowly kissed Pete's neck, jaw and lips while running his fingers through his hair. Pete shivered with every kiss and got more and more excited. Vegas slowly moved lower to Pete's abdomen. Pete started moaning when Vegas almost got to his private area. But Vegas only lifted his head in response and turned his fingers around the sensitive place. He enjoyed looking at Pete's desperate face.

Feeling quite needy, Pete tried to make Vegas touch him more but Vegas grabbed his wrists and tied them to bed making him completely defenseless. It turned Pete on even more. Vegas finally threw his own clothes on the floor, pulling Pete's mouth to his. He kissed him aggressively and deeply. Pete pulled his hips up as if he was trying to get Vegas' attention on them.

"What a naughty boy" Vegas said in english with a provocative tone.

Pete called out his name in a low voice. Vegas got up to get a choker and a lube.

"You want this, don't you?" he asked.

Pete's eyes slightly widened when he saw what Vegas was about to do. He smirked nonchalantly and answered with: "See it for yourself."

Vegas grabbed his hips and pulled them closer. Pete got flustered as Vegas suddenly turned him around, leaving him with zero sense of what's going on.

"Ugh... Vegas, slow down..."

Vegas' finger started hitting Pete's sweet spot and made his eyes roll to the back of his head. He spread his legs wide open and lightly threw his head back, so Vegas took the opportunity to put the choker on his neck. Pete moaned and tears flowed down his face as Vegas picked up the pace. Vegas then put his erected member in just as Pete was about to reach his climax. But Vegas wouldn't let him, he put his hand to block Pete from releasing himself.

Pete screamed so loud, both because of the pain and in protest, that even Vegas got straddled in fear that he might seriously hurt him. However, Pete seemed to enjoy it and beg for it which put him at ease.

"L-Let me... c-um....Vegas.....please..." after hearing his lovers words, he finally let them both reach their high.

Pete panted and looked at Vegas with his half-opened eyes.

"Are you okay babe?" Vegas said softly while removing hair from Pete's face. Pete nodded with a smile on his face. Vegas then suddenly pulled him by his choker and asked: "Ready for another round?" His seductive voice and english accent was something Pete could not resist. Vegas never fails to turn him on.

"Surprise me~" Pete whispered softly.

After hearing those words Vegas turned him around like an animal and started kissing his chest and stimulating his member. Pete moaned even louder now and tears flowed down his face once again the second he felt Vegas' tongue on his nipple. Vegas sucked on it and turned his tongue over it. Pete pulled his hair to relieve the overwhelming emotions.

He cried, he screamed and begged. Vegas was out of his control. He looked so hot in Pete's dazed eyes. He got up to put a new condom when Pete suddenly said in a high and panting voice: "Untie me."

Vegas was surprised by that request but he was curious so he untied his lovers wrists that were twisted from all the turning. Pete runned his hands over his abs and chest, then embraced his face. Vegas looked at Pete's teary face, slightly opened lips and half-closed eyes. He pulled him into a kiss by his choker, then gently massaged his neck and sat him on his lap. Naughty boy who was sitting on his lap lightly trembled due to weakness of his legs and said quietly:

" Can....I ride...?"

Vegas never knew that this, usually shy, boy could be so perverse.

"If only your friends knew how naughty you actually are," he said with a smirk.

He laid on bed and let Pete make himself comfortable. Then he saw how much pre-cum was dripping from Pete's hard member.

Pete slowly started going up and down. Vegas pulled his hips to go a bit faster which made Pete whine. As Pete started going faster Vegas panted heavily and squeezed Pete's ass while tightening the grip on his choker to see how much longer Pete could endure.

Pete came only a few seconds later. His cum got all over Vegas's body up to his chest. Vegas then released himself and got out of Pete's entrance.

They both fell on the bed tired and used up. They embraced each other and Pete immediately fell asleep while Vegas kept kissing his bruised wrists and gently gliding his fingers through his hair and face.

 They embraced each other and Pete immediately fell asleep while Vegas kept kissing his bruised wrists and gently gliding his fingers through his hair and face