Chapter one!

By now Ashley adopted you three weeks ago, you haven't met the boys, only Jordan.
It was 8:00am and your dad (Ashley) was getting ready for dance works with the boys.
"Dad can I tell you something?" You asked very shyly

"Of course you can sweetheart" he said giving you a little wink and a smile

"I like to dance, one day could I come and watch you in dance works?"

"Ohh I'd love that!!" He almost shouted at you

"Ohh ok thanks...." You said with the biggest smile on your face

"What about today?"

"What?" You said a little in shock

"Today, were rehearsing for 'diversity live' "

"Ok!" I was so exited I out on my white jeans with my light green Nike jumper with leopard print Nike shoes. I was so happy.

Dad smiled as I jumped down the stairs and we got into his car and started driving.

"Iv told all of the boys about you" dad blurted out

"Ohh really.! What if they don't like me?" I asked concerned

"They will, me and Jordan don't stop talking about you"

"Really" I said with a laugh

"Yeah"

We pulled up outside dance works and I was ready.
"Come In when your ready" dad said leaving the car

I sat there and looked through my phone at my notifications it took my around 5 minutes and then I opened the car door slowly and stood out. I took a look at the door and took a deep breath. I started walking towards it and opens the door, I had to walk about two steps to another door In front of me and then this was it!

I pushed the door open to see dad straight away, he came over and hugged me and gave me a smile, I looked over to Jordan running my way.
"Hello trouble " he said giving my a kiss on my head

"Hello"
I walked around the corner to see the other boys, I smiled and went red, I was so shy I didn't know what to do.

They all came over and hugged me, I have seen terry before but only when he was stood outside.
I'd loved the boys from when they first came out!

They were all really funny! There were a big family and they all loved each other so much.

"We are all going out for tea tonight, wanna come?" Mitch said looking at dad who was giving me a smile.
"Umm, yeah ok"

After that they all carried on, and when they had a break one at a time they would come over and talk

Pel started walking over and for some reason I had always had a thing for him, but I didn't think I would get butterfly's over it.
"Hey" he said giving my a cute smile

"Hi " I said giving one back

"So, are you interested in dance?" He asked

"Umm yeah that's why I asked to come today"

He smiled and looked me up and down "ohh good!" He sounded happy.

"Well I said I wanted to see what it was like"

"Yeah well were a family anyone who walks in the door is family, so that means you too" he said looking down at his phone

"Yeah I guess so, I mean like Iv met Jordan loads like he's always over"

"Aha Jordan's funny though, always makes us laugh"

"I know aha, if spoken to Mitch too"

"Ohh.......really?" His face dropped and the exited voice had gone