Chapter six

-6am-
I have never been up this early in my life.....but I couldn't sleep so I got up and had a shower, did my hair, make up and got dressed, by now it was 7:30am.

I heard a bang from upstairs and ran up.
"What are you doing?" I said looking at a confused pel on the floor.

"I think I fell out of bed"

I burst out laughing, pel jumped up and game me a smile, I started running and he grabbed my hips and span me around and kissed me. He grabbed my hand and we went downstairs.

We had some food and he got ready he took forever to get dressed it's unreal.

It was 10 when he came down the stairs and we left straight away.

-dance works-
"Hi guys!" I said running over to everyone

"Hi you alright?" I heard everyone saying

"Let's get goin!" Dad shouted from the stage.
today we were doing the lights and the set, it was so good and looked amazing.

Looking at pel and I was happy, I felt like I could spend my life with him, his little smile and his wink that he gives.

He walked over every now and then to kiss me, he paid all his attention to me, he let everyone know we was together and he made me feel like a princess, there's defo something there for us in the future.

We have started to form the perfect life, it's made us both so happy.

-7:20-
Me and pel just walked through the door when I could see him looking at me.
"What?" I asked with a slight giggle

"I just love you"

"Awww I love you too" I said smiling looking at the ground.

He came over and kissed me.
"Being married and having kids with you would be my life in one sentence"

"Aw pel"

He kissed me head and went to have a shower, did he really mean it, I loved him and wanted it too, I just. Ever thought he would say it.

-12:00-
"I'm going to bed" I said turning to face the wall

"Goodnight beautiful I love you"

"I love you too" I said with him kissing my head.

-1 week later-
It's my birthday tonight and we're staying home watching movies and during the day I'm going to see dad.

I could see dad had pulled up outside, I kissed pel and walked outside.

"Hi dad" I said jumping into the car

"Hi sweetheart so today we're going shopping" he saw my face light up "but this is a one off" he said

"Ok, thanks dad I love you, for everything, I should be there more for you"

"You don't have to, you do way to much"

I loved dad for helping me, making me feel good but this is how they worked.
Jordan- made me feel special
Dad- made me happy
Terry- made me safe
Ike- made me laugh
Sam- makes me smile
Warren- kept me on the bright side
Mitch- was my best friend
Pel- made me feel beautiful
Theo- kept me smiling

All the boys played a big part in my life but I loved them all.
Dad took me everywhere and I was loaded with things, I was so great full.

I came home at 8:54. "Bye I love you dad" I kissed his head and he hugged me tighter than ever.
"I don't wanna loose you"

"Dad don't make me cry"

"I'm sorry I just love you so much" I kissed his head again

"I love you princess"
I had tears streaming my face and so did dad, I walked away and felt like a woman now, I was all grown up, but o was still young a teen, and daddy's little girl.

"Hi"

"Why are you crying?"

"Aww me and dad had a moment"

"Aww anyway I got loads of films for tonight"

-6th film into the night-
Pel kissed me and I kissed him back, he sat himself on top of me and it went on for a while, then things got taken upstairs. I think you may have guessed what happens next. But let's say we didn't sleep at all that night.

-how's this vote please xx