Chapter nine

-2 years later-
Today was the wedding day, pel wanted to be married and today is the day we would both agree to spending the last days of our lives together. This means forever.

As I look into my mirror at 6am I feel like a woman and not a girl anymore, I got myself a drink as I waited for my old school friend Georgia and Starr.

Georgia did my make up and star did my hair, I felt like a princess but now the nerves started to kick in.

-10am-
The wedding was at 12 and I was so scared, I would be leaving everything behind and starting a new life.
I took a few deep breaths and closed my eyes, I wanted my dress on now.

-10:30-
My dress was on and the car was outside waiting for me. It was time to leave.

-12-
I arrived outside and stool outside the door looking into my dads big eyes. "I love you and I'm so proud of you"

"I love you dad" he kissed my head and took my hand.
The music started and dad looked at me.
I asked dad to look at pel and tell me what he did, I couldn't look I was looking at everyone else who was looking over and smiling.
"He's covered his mouth and smiling" I heard dad bend down and whisper.
A small smile crept onto my face and I looked up as I met pels eyes.

-i have waited a lifetime, for a moment like this-
"I do" pel said looking deeply into my eyes and taking my hands.
"I do" I said

"You may now kiss the bride" we kissed and heard everyone "ohh" and "aww"

-I AM SO SORRY I just had my GCSEs I have been so worried xxxxx