Chapter 2

Keefe's eyebrows shot up. "What do you mean she attacked Fitz?!"

Dex replied, "Fitz was playing Base Quest with Biana. Sophie came and Biana was invisible, so she attacked thinking it was just Fitz there. After she attacked, Biana came hailed Della and she rushed out of the house to help. Della aprehended Sophie and Biana carried Fitz inside."

Keefe didn't know what to say. "This must be a mistake. Sophie would never do that."

Dex shrugged. "Well, she's currently in Everglen so you should come over. You're the only person she hasn't talked to yet."

Keefe replied, "She talked to everyone but me? Why didn't you guys tell me sooner?"

"We forgot, I guess."

"Well, how's Fitz?"

"Elwin said he would be fine. Sophie inflicted on him pretty hard though, and he's still unconscious."

"Well, I'm coming. What did Sophie say when you talked to her?"

"I told her, like, why would you do this, or who made you do this, but she didn't answer a single question. And Mr. Forkle couldn't enter her mind. He said her subconscious wouldn't trust him. We're hoping she'll talk to you. So come over to Everglen, everyone else is here."

Keefe nodded and clicked away. He held his crystal to the light, and said, "Everglen!"

He stepped into the light beam and reformed in front of the massive glowing gates.

Biana ran out. "Keefe! Good, you're here. I'm assuming Dex caught you up?"

Keefe nodded. "Where's Sophie?"

"She's inside, follow me."

Biana led Keefe to a small room in the corner of the house. Sophie was sitting down in a leather chair, her arms crossed and her golden flecked brown eyes were full of amusement.

Sophie smiled. "Hello, Keefe. I've heard a lot about you."

I know this chapter was kind of short too, but the interrogation chapter is coming soon! Happy Birthday! 

~Creative Ingenuity~