Prologue: anubis

"Anubis caverton.. you have seen your true form... your free" the once kind sibling Anubis caverton had knew said. "Lexi..." "no begging. You're a demon now and an animatronic. You are but a superweapon!" Lexi said, pure excitement for what she created smeared along her heart shaped face. Anubis had gained red flowing wings, along with yellow marks all over his body, much were covered by the medical bandages he had to wear. Compared to his blind human form, this new demonic form certainly did have its advances. Even if the methods to create it were unethical... to say the least.

  She quickly unhooked Anubis from a few medical machines before staring at the computer she had programmed everything into. The rest of the normal seeming basement was empty besides Lexi and her several machines, along with a work in progress to allow her to also switch between Flaffy the cat and her human form, just as she had made for Anubis. Lexi turned to face her brother again.  

  she was in her animatronic form, flaffy. a pink and white cat made as a backup funtime just in case if William had issues with one of the others... specifically circus baby. the funtimes were made to hunt and capture, so flaffys design is much different than the animatronic jackal called blaze that anubis inhabits. while blaze was a modified glamrock foxy, flaffy was funtime through and through. down to every detail, from faceplates to the remanant collection devices. she was honestly the creepiest out of all of them.

  "This wasn't necessarily the best way to get revenge Lexi..." Anubis stuttered out, fearful of angering his sibling. "Oh, but it is! Vanny killed you and that wretched William killed me. Our only possibility is to beat them in raw power... and you... you can now do that." Lexi said, her twisted smile fading into a small frown as several connected machines beeped in unison.  
  "Ok... say it is... I can switch between blaze and this form sure... but against William... I'm dead." "Anubis...! Have you not listened to a word I just said? I have made you stronger than him... he's old... his methods don't work as well as they used too." Lexi said, turning off the beeping machines and letting Anubis stand for the first time of that week. "Now... get going. The pizzaplex is opening again tomorrow and I'm sure he and his puppets will be there waiting..."

 "Yes Lexi." and with that, Anubis went to the pizzaplex, not knowing what was in store for the 14-year-old demon boy.

(Authors note: Anubis looks like the photo placed at the top of the chapter. Lexi as a human may or may not be described later idk..)