Chapter 5, draw them out

"So.. what's this for..?" Charlotte said. "It has a lot of things we should know.. like how wolfie lives at SL and gets remanant from there.." Cassidy said, looking furiously through the data. "We can't go to SL.. that's afton central." Anubis said, eyes now wide. "Who cares! We starve wolfie, we win. Bingo mummy boy." Cassidy said, putting down the tablet.

"I'm a demon.. not a mummy and also I advise we don't die more than we need to." Anubis said, rolling his eyes. "Well, me and Charlotte are going. You can be a coward if you want and stay here." Cassidy said in her normal half sarcastic tone. "Fine I'll go, but if we all die I'm blaming you." Anubis sighed.

And with that, they went 20ft underground to fazbear entertainment's sister location. The place was dark, wires buzzing and screens beeping, but it was no where as loud as the pizzaplex. In fact, it was near dead silent except for the weird... scraping noises from the vents...

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! ILL STAB YOU!" Cassidy screamed, pointing her flashlight at the   Burnt spaghetti looking animatronic that had poped down from the vents. "Um please don't weird lady." It said, looking fed up already. "Why are you here..?" It spoke again. "Um.. we got lost... we are just dead kids you know.. haha.." Charlotte said, trying to cover for the trio. "Ok... little weird but that's fine... um I guess you guys could wait here for a bit.. before showtime at least." The animatronic said before returning to the vents.

"Now that was a close one..." Charlotte said, glaring at cassidy for her little outburst. "It's fine.. and besides I know funtime foxy is wolfie.. so we just get the funtime auditorium techs out of here during 'showtime' and she starved." Cassidy responded in her confident leader voice as she nearly always did. "Now let's pray she didn't hear that.." Charlotte said, putting her finger to her mouth, as if to say shut up.

"Showtime is in two hours.. in two hours.. we strike." Cassidy said. They all sat down on the cold metal floor of the facility, waiting for the clock to chime midnight.