Lightning Writing 1

Ugh, I can't believe Mum has made me come here. Just to make me watch a hippo dance around in some stupid tutu.

How do Hippos even dance anyway? And then I realized. The Hippo isn't real!

"Hey ballerina!" I say. The crowd gasps.

"Even though you are not real, I bet you're as fat as you look!" The crowd gasps again, and Mum starts yelling at me. I drown her out. Why did I have to come here? The Hippo could at least be real!

"You're right. The hippo says and rips off his mask. A man's head pops out of the hole. "And I was planning an attack today!" The crowd gasps for the third time. He pulls out a sharp knife from his suit, and runs at me. The knife stabs into my stomach and everything goes blank. Then the light floods in. It was all a dream!!! I'm so happy. I hug myself.

Soon after I get a strange feeling that someone is watching me. I turn around on my side. "AAAHHH!" I scream.

"CREEPY HIPPO IN MY ROOM WITH A KNIFE!"

P.S: This is my first ever lightning writing. Don't worry, they'll get slightly better. 

P.P.S: I actually had a really cool picture I made with a hippo and a knife and blood dripping from the knife, but I lost it, so I just used the hippo with the sword instead. (Credit to Dreamstime for the pic)

So that is the first story done. Onto the next one.