Rapunzel

Don't worry. This isn't actually the fairy tale Rapunzel. (No offense to people who like fairy tales) In fact, it's a longer-than-usual dramatic piece of writing I made up and worked on for a while.  The writing just before the best piece of writing. Are you sad that you only get two more pages with me? Follow me and you will be able to see more writing by me. I had a murder mystery one but then I unpublished it recently, but maybe I will publish it again if I get followed  at least once by a stranger, and not a family member. Looking at you, Mum.  It's another unfinished piece of writing, but still a really long one. So if you can handle this, then  you might enjoy other writing I do.  So thanks for reading this far anyway, and on with the story. (I probably should of done this whole intro/follow thing on the last lightning writing, but still.)

This was it. The last day of my life. I squeezed my eyes closed and jumped.*

EARLIER IN THE WEEK

"Kids, today we have a visitor." Mrs Evans grumbles to the class. Yes, Mrs Evans is not the brightest teacher, but we learn from her. (We learn about the black plague, other viruses and mass murders, mostly.)

The door opened to the classroom and in stepped a man, who looked 26-ish, with a long beard and torn clothes, but the main things you noticed of him was his hair and eyes. One of his pupils was blood red, and the other was green. His hair, however, was not as colorful. He had very long gray hair that reached out to the floor beneath him, dragging along. "Rapunzel!" You whisper to your friend Reggie and he laughs. You notice the man/Rapunzel glaring at you out of the corner of his red eye. You face him, and he quickly turns around towards the teacher and whispers something in her ear.

You hear a range of words out of the whisper. As Rapunzel is looking at you, you hear the words 'kill' and 'him'.

Your eyes go wide. And then Mrs Evans nods, and SMILES?????

You run screaming out of the room. Mrs Evans never smiles.

AT LUNCH

"And she SMILED!" You finish explaining to Reggie who was confused when you ran away.

"Yeah, I guess most teachers don't smile."

"I would have run away too."

"No, but seriously" you say. "Who was that man?"

"He came from the barbie company." Reggie says.

"He told us after you ran."

"Barbies? I LOVE THOSE THINGS!" You scream.

Everyone in the cafeteria stares at you in horror. "I was just joking!" You raise your voice so they can hear. The bell rings for class.

The next day at home with Mum and Dad somebody knocks at your door. "I'll get it!" you say. You rush to the door. You open it just to find Rapunzel standing at the door. "He-Hello..."

"Benjamin here has been such a good student in his class that I visited today, that I wondered if I could take him to the Barbie factory to have a look around."

Rapunzel had just been invited in by Mum and Dad who had probably wondered why this man with disturbingly long hair had knocked on our door. No way are you going to the Barbie factory with THAT man. "Um, actually," you say, "I was only in the class with him for five min..." But then you trail off. Mum and Dad are really strict about school. "He would love to!" Says Dad. "Dad!!!!" You whisper-yell at him.

Mum steps in the conversation. "Ben, it would be a really good opportunity for you. Maybe one day you could even get a job there!" In Mother-Talk, that stands for: "Son, go to the factory OR ELSE. We want you to leave home so it will FINALLY be peaceful around here.

You sigh and Dad shows you to the door.

You are in Rapunzel's car. "I need to take a pit stop here." He says and pulls up to a petrol station. You stare out the window at the pouring rain. When Rapunzel had walked inside the petrol building, you decided to explore the car. You try to open the car door, but to no surprise, they are locked. In the boot of the car there is a briefcase, which surprisingly has no lock.You look out to see if Rapunzel is coming back, and it looks as if he is still inside the building doing SOMETHING. You slowly open the case. You are greeted with a small remote. You see Rapunzel heading towards the truck. You shut the briefcase, and climb back into your seat.

AT THE FACTORY...

"Wow..." you say and look at all the dolls in wonder. You gasp when you see a doll wink at you. You shake your head, and the doll has returned to its previous state.

"Ugh!" You say under your breath when you come across the barbies that didn't make it into the shops. They're faces are torn, hair pulled out, and some were missing eyes. "The barbie's are the main projects." Rapunzel says. "But we also do other toys as well, such as these buzzy bees." You see buzzy bees being dragged around, making unique noises. "Aah, the main attraction. Follow me." Rapunzel says and punches a code into a lock and opens the door. You see an enormous room, and at the back of it, a stage with the curtains pulled. "Are you ready?" Rapunzel says but doesn't give you time to answer. He whips back the stage curtains to reveal the most amazing thing you've ever seen.

There, behind the curtains was a colossal Barbie! It was dressed in a long dress that stretched down to the ground. Pale blue eyes, and a smile that was so heartwarming and beautiful it was almost creepy. The hair, oh the curly, long, rich black hair was so charming. "Her name is Ellen. And, oh, she can do this too." Rapunzel said and picked up a small remote. He pressed a specific button and Ellen spoke in a soothing voice. "It is time to sleep, my dear. Sleep, and you will wake up in the most beautiful place you could ever imagine. Above the clouds, puppy's dancing and people singing..."

Ellen's voice trailed off as you fell into a deep sleep.

Told you it was unfinished. If you REALLY want to, then I guess you could make up an ending and post it in the comments. The same goes for the other stories that are unfinished. (I don't know why you would ever want to, though. 

The very last story coming soon...