Chapter 1

Nevaeh pov-
My name is Nevaeh. I'm 16 years old. I'm a light skin girl. I have a good figure if you ask me. I have long curly hair. I just got home from school nd was about to go to the mall to get me some more stuff for school. I took out some shorts that was black with my royal blue crop top with "love" on the front in gold. I took out my black converses and my royal blue ones 2. I got in the shower nd took a quick shower then got out nd put on my outfit. I didn't know which converse to put on so I put on one of both. I looked on the mirror nd smiled. I put on some lip gloss nd grabbed my car keys nd my phone nd went downstairs nd out the door. I locked the door then got in my car ^^

--Skip Car Ride--

Still Nevaeh pov
I got out the car nd locked the door. I walked into the mall nd walked to forever 21. I walked in to get some joggers I picked up some all white ones nd some other ones. Had about 15 pair. I went up to the lady to pay for them nd she was nice. I smiled nd said, "I would like to pay for there's". She looked at me nd said, "okay", After I payed for them the person I hate the most walked in. Emily. I didn't have nothing to say to her. TBH she don't like me but the thing is I don't know what I did too her. I was about to walk out the store when she looked at me nd said, "oh look who it is, the bitch her self". That pissed me off I looked at her nd said, "bitch, ik you not talking, you been passed around to every boy at that school.. That's the only reason why everybody know you." she looked at me nd said, "your just mad that nobody knows you". That was true I didn't have any friend at school. I just walked passed her nd out the store.

I walked to footlocker. I got 5 pairs vans, Blue, red, white, pink, nd purple ones. I wanted some all white Nike shoes too, so I got them to. I payed for them then my phone started ringing I looked down to see it was my dad.

-Phone convo-

Nevaeh: hello

Dad: hey sweetie. Wya?

Nevaeh: at the mall I'm getting some stuff for school.

Dad: oh well I was just calling because your not at home nd I have to go out of town for my job. I left you some money in your room.

Nevaeh: okay. You know when you coming back??

Dad: IDK but if you need anything call me okay

Nevaeh: okay bye dad love you

Dad: love you too sweetie

       -End of phone convo-

I walked to the food court because I was hungry. I sat down then from the corner of my eye I saw my crush well I didn't know if it was him r his brother because they are twins. One was named Aj nd the other one was Kj. Kj was the one who have a sleave and a tongue piercing . While Aj had one tattoo nd was shy nd quite. I got up nd went to go get some food when I felt somebody looking at me. I got me two large fries and a coke. I went back to my table then kj started walking my way.  I started panicking nd started asking myself so many questions that I didn't know the answer to.

Kj pov
My brother nd our friends was talking when this girl walked in. All of them looked at me then Mathew looked at me nd said, "I bet you can't pull r sleep with her?" she was not bad looking so I started waking up to her. When I got close enough I saw that she was Nevaeh. She goes to our school nd she's always by herself ig you can say she don't have no friends. I sat down across from her nd I looked at her nd she stares chocking on her drink. Ig she knows who I am. I looked at her nd said, "I'm kj nd your really pretty so how about me nd you date tomorrow at 5 r 6??" she looked at me for while then I looked at her nd smiled nd she started blushing. Ig you can say that this was going to be a easy win for me. She looked at me nd said, "yes I would love to go out with you". I looked at her nd said, "we'll can I get your number?" she looked at me nd said, "yeah", she had hand me her Galaxy S5 nd I had hand her my iPhone 6. I put my number in her phone nd she did the same then hand me back my phone. I got up nd walked back to my brother nd friends with a smile on my face. This was going to be to easy.
----------------------------------------------------------------
What do you think going to happen at there date!?

Do you think kj going to win the bet??

Do you think kj brother going to feel bad for Nevaeh nd tell her what they doing to her r he going to just keep quiet??

well ready more to find. Love you guys. ✌make sure you comment nd vote.