Chapter 24

3 months later

Neveah pov-
It's been 3 months since I've talked to Kj and I'm starting to miss him but I don't want to got back to him with all of this arguing it's just too much to deal with.

" you miss him don't you " Britney said I nodded "Go talk to him girl " she said I got up and left

Brit pov

Kendal is working my damn nerves with the damn yell she going to make me whoop her.

"Christopher come get yo daughter now!" I yelled he came jogging down the stairs "What baby" he said " I'm bout to hurt her" I said he chuckled "not funny she working my nerves keep asking if she can have a damn cookie and some chips" I said he picked her and left she's four years older the my baby damn.

The day after Nae gave birth to Jr I gave birth to Chole it was the happiest day ever because my baby girl had arrived in the world. When thing don't go as planned you started to worry because 9 months ago u got proposed to by Chris its was so cute how he did it we went out to eat and we got dessert it was a red velvet cake he made me eat it till I bit on something and it was hard when I took it out my mouth and it was a ring nd I saw Chris on one knee. That was a cute most romantic moment ever.

______________
Britney at the top

Okay sorry for the late update we had big writers block and didn't know wat to write but we have two stories up called 14 and look what you did and Why this the Sequel go read it